Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback here please.

#79881 06/15/11 09:53 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I see you answered my question about when the next part would show up. smile

So, Lois has a huge chunk of K and the bullet (it wasn't flushed). So are they going to the Bermuda Triangle on vacation?

“Am I really galac– “ A car horn honked loudly behind them, ruining the moment. Lois bit off a curse.
Obviously Lois is thinking WHY hadn't she figured out Clark's secret when Bill Henderson had. And, no, Lois, you aren't! Love is blind. Duh!

Clark is healing! smile1 No more surgical scars! Yea! hyper

He was accustomed to his powers. When they were absent, he felt crippled – he was crippled. He hated that.
frown Poor Clark. He doesn't know how to be himself without his powers.

She came near him and ran a finger down his chest. Clark froze. Fire roared up inside him at her touch.

“You’re healed,” Lois said softly. “You took out the staples.”

Clark’s voice choked in his mouth as he tried to reply. Lois, touching him so intimately… he couldn’t speak.

Lois licked her lips, and Clark was almost undone. Lois’s eyes widened and she put her entire hand on his chest, not just one finger. The electricity between them fairly crackled.
We still don't have that smiley fanning itself, do we? I need it for that small moment. Wow!

Aroused wasn’t the kind of answer he could give his mother.
rotflol

Clark smiled as he recognized the small box of tiramisu. Maybe he’d finally get to feed Lois her dessert – third time lucky?
"Oh, Goody! More tiramisu," thinks Moose.

“Yes, you,” Clark replied. “Perry made you my keeper while I healed from the surgery. Well, I’m healed, but I can’t let anyone know. Anyone but you, of course.” Ideas began to bubble. “Isn’t it time that you had a vacation, too? You’ve been working just as hard as I have over the last two years.”

“Well…”

“I’m thinking of chocolates in Switzerland, seeing the whales near Antarctica, lounging on a tropical beach,” Clark cajoled.

“It’s true,” Martha said, amused. “Lois, you know Superman. You should take advantage.”
Isn't that what you interrupted in the other room, Martha? Lois taking advantage. laugh

And if Clark doesn't have the power of flight yet and Lois is still guardian of Moose, I'm thinking first few days will be spent in Metropolis.

What?! Only one more part left? Oh, my. We better see some more heat like we saw when Lois touched Clark. Please! Pretty, please! grovel If you can't tell, very much enjoying this fic.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#79882 06/15/11 11:37 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I LOVE this story! *sigh* I don't want it to end!

The little scene with Lois touching Clark's chest sizzled right off the page, er screen. smile Loved it!

“I’m thinking of chocolates in Switzerland, seeing the whales near Antarctica, lounging on a tropical beach,” Clark cajoled.
Sounds good to me! Where do I sign up, Superman? wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#79883 06/16/11 09:23 AM
S
Merriwether
Online Content
Merriwether
S
Glad to see Clark is recovering and that Lois seems to be forgiving him.

Love the idea of Lois and Clark having a three week vacation.

I'm worried about all those fresh fruits and vegatables going bad too. laugh

Joan

#79884 06/16/11 03:27 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute chapter.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#79885 06/18/11 03:33 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“He said, ‘You can’t fix stupid.’”
Exhibit A
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
"I love her but it's best to let her think I'm dead"

“Am I really galac– “
evil Poor Clarkie-pooh

Lois came out of the bathroom and looked at the pile with poorly concealed panic. Clark recognized the fear that she might actually be called upon to cook some of this someday.
laugh On the other hand, now Clark will have to come over and do something with all those supplies before they spoil.

“Since I know Superman, maybe I can ask his mother questions about his childhood.”

Clark groaned.

His father looked on in amusement as Martha started. “Oh, he was such a sweet little baby when he came to us in that spaceship…”
laugh

Maybe he’d finally get to feed Lois her dessert – third time lucky?
spider

I guess, now that he's all healed up and Lois is left with lot's of wanting as far as Clark sans shirt is concerned, part 9 will give it all a nice bow on top?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#79886 06/18/11 04:57 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That was his mother, Clark thought. In a crisis, her instinct was to feed everyone.
Is Martha related to my late grandmother? smile

When they were absent, he felt crippled – he was crippled. He hated that.
Very insightful. I've never seen it described that way before.

Aroused wasn’t the kind of answer he could give his mother.
jawdrop

Clark smiled as he recognized the small box of tiramisu. Maybe he’d finally get to feed Lois her dessert – third time lucky?
Awwwww!

“Since I know Superman, maybe I can ask his mother questions about his childhood.”
LOL! So in-character. I always loved how well Lois and the Kents got along on the show.

Great ending. Glad to see everything work out all right - even Lois accepting Clark for who he is.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#79887 06/18/11 09:27 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Martha ran her hand down Clark’s chest as well, clucking in satisfaction as she noted the absence of the surgical staples. “How are you feeling, honey?”

Aroused wasn’t the kind of answer he could give his mother. Clark settled for, “Fine.”
Still clap

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard