Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

This was the original scene that would have followed Clark entering Lois's bedroom.

Lois and Alt-Clark – The morning after ***Deleted Scene***

Something moved in her bedroom, waking Lois up. Suddenly, Clark kissed her cheek.

“Clark? What are you still doing here?” she asked stretching and sitting up. She rubbed her eyes and saw him standing at the end of her bed, wearing the blue suit. “Superman?”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you,” Clark whispered, sitting down next to her. “I just wanted to make sure you didn’t have any lingering aftereffects to that perfume last night.”

Lois’s eyes grew wide as the memories from the previous night flooded her mind. “Just a slight headache.”

“I’ve got to go. There was a train derailment in India. Can you cover for me at work?”

She nodded, again, with a wink. “I saw nothing. I know nothing. Ultra Woman, who?”

“Thanks.” As Clark leaned in to kiss her again, she closed her eyes. He stopped himself an inch from her lips and kissed her forehead instead.

Lois opened her eyes at that forehead kiss and gasped. “Maybe a little lingering aftereffects.”

“Probably best that I’m heading to the other side of the world.”

She nodded. “At least no one knows it was me.”

“No more flying. Sam read me the riot act.”

She smiled mischievously. “Technically, my third trimester doesn’t start until mid-November.”

Clark grinned, moving to end of her bed. “No flying, Lois. Please. We’ll discuss our behavior when I return.”

Lois crawled to the end of the bed and picked up her robe. “Or we could just go into full denial mode.”

“It never happened. That sounds good to me.” He smiled. “I’ve got to go.”

They both stared at each other for another moment, then he was gone. Lois took a deep breath and sighed. They had come so far in their friendship over the past four months, only to end up right where they had started. The sexual tension was back. Terrific. She closed her eyes and thought about dancing with him the previous night. He was such a good dancer. She would never be able to listen to Elvis again without thinking of Clark, this Clark. Ever.
I would like to thank Female Hawk, Corrina, for inspiring me to find my characters' inner passion. I believe the new scene is much more powerful.

Again, many thanks to my hard-working and grossly under-paid Beta Readers. Thank you for all that you do. thumbsup

Thanks to all my readers. Feedback welcome.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/05/14 02:37 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, I have such mixed feelings about all of it. I am not sure what to think. But that was quite a heated exchange for them last night. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
It took me a moment to remember who Miranda was but that fit well in explaining Ultra Woman and Superman's behavior. This exchange cracked me up:

"...Thankfully, Superman and I were immune.”

“Thankfully,” the undercover policeman said with a sarcastic grin.
You've got me wondering here. This is pure speculation on my part. Maybe our Lois will stay in this dimension since the other Lois is technically her? Then something happens in the alt-world where the baby needs to be transfered to canon world?

I'm sure you've got something exciting in store for us.

Joan

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois knew she would never be able to listen to Elvis again without thinking of Clark, without craving Clark’s touch, this Clark. Ever.
Whoa! eek Was it the pheromone spray--or did it just nudge them over to the next step? How is this all going to play out? Especially when alt-Clark meets his Lois?! And cancon Lois goes back to her Clark! Oh my! Let the games begin!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He tilted her chin up and closed his eyes, kissing her like everything inside him told him he should. Fireworks exploded in his nerve endings.
eek That's definitely not good.

The tune of desire, of passion, of love. He wanted more of her, all of her. There was no going back. For this one moment, she was his. Forever, he would be hers.
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

She pulled away after a minute and grinned.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Laurach: Yes, pheromones and Lois not a good mix... especially when you add in a Clark with no self-control left.

Joan: Glad I'm still making you laugh.

I'm sure you've got something exciting in store for us.
Well, there are 7 chapters left... laugh

MozartMaid: Games will definitely be played. Confusion will abound.

Michael: Just because they were fun to write, doesn't make them fun to read. evil

Wait, our-Clark never told her the truth?
The subject never came up.

...he has no excuse not to behave?
Except 3-4 months of his self-control slowly eating away until what he feels like is what she feels like on pheromones.

What happened. Did he stop it? What happened?
I wasn't sure which way I wanted it to go. So I wrote more and let the characters decide what happened.

And those are your *favorite* ones? You really are the heir apparent of the Queen of Evil, aren't you?
One of the closest scenes I got to Nfic in this story. So, lots of fun to write between the lines. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just because they were fun to write, doesn't make them fun to read.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow Virginia!!! I really have some mixed emotions about ALL what happened! I realize that you enjoy having your readers on the edge of the chair ... until you drop us[Linked Image]

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
chelo: Sometimes I cannot believe the evil places my muse takes me. Thank you for reading.

Wow Virginia!!! I really have some mixed emotions about ALL what happened! I realize that you enjoy having your readers on the edge of the chair ... until you drop us[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I love your smilie. He's now a part of my smilies list. smile

We'll see if you'll stick with my story after the end of this Chapter. I hope you do. Much more angst to come, but I promise a happily ever after... um... at the end of Ch. 10. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
We'll see if you'll stick with my story after the end of this Chapter. I hope you do. Much more angst to come, but I promise a happily ever after... um... at the end of Ch. 10.
are you kidding me? I haven't visited the recient posts of Ficticius Persons, The wedding Pact, Wrong Clark, even Panem! because I'm soooo hooked with this story... esto se acaba, hasta que se acaba!

I'm glad you liked the evil smile... that's how I visualized you!!! jijijiji

I'm sure you have noticed that I had a "free day" and my laptop with me, because my reading has improved so much in 24 hours.
Also, really liked the freedom to place a proper FDK using my 10 fingers dance instead just a pair of thumbs [Linked Image] that's why I keep reading (and writing) from here instead of the archives, as you kindly suggested.
Maybe, the second time I read this story I will move to the archives [Linked Image]

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by chelo
are you kidding me? I haven't visited the recient posts of Ficticius Persons, The wedding Pact, Wrong Clark, even Panem! because I'm soooo hooked with this story... esto se acaba, hasta que se acaba!
dance Apologies to the other writers. peep

I'm glad you liked the evil smile... that's how I visualized you!!! jijijiji
lol [Linked Image]

I'm sure you have noticed that I had a "free day" and my laptop with me, because my reading has improved so much in 24 hours.
Also, really liked the freedom to place a proper FDK using my 10 fingers dance instead just a pair of thumbs [Linked Image] that's why I keep reading (and writing) from here instead of the archives, as you kindly suggested.
I can read on my iPhone, but usually I feel [Linked Image] afterwards. I can't imagine doing FDK from it. It's hard enough doing it from a laptop, which is constantly erasing what I've just written. My touchpad is so sensitive that you don't have to touch it for it to think that I did. Or if my cursor hovers over a button for longer than -- I'm not joking -- 5 seconds, it presses it for me. wallbash Glad to be back home to my desktop computer.

Maybe, the second time I read this story I will move to the archives [Linked Image]
Oooh. A second time. Why thank you.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard