Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Maybe I'm blind, maybe it's hidden - or maybe it just isn't there. Where is the feedback thread for the last installment of Double Jeopardy? Oh, right. It's right here, and long overdue.

So, what was this about? Right, feedback. Back on track...

I'm amazed at how you manage to make things ever more thrilling with every single chapter. It's an amazing gift, really. And I'm kinda biting my nails, waiting to see where this is going.

What I like the most is that Clark is being the legal parent of both Lois's children, although the boy has yet to be found. I sure hope that is going to happen sometime soon.

What I'm curious about is the relationship in the making between Clark and Mayson. Somehow, I cannot see it happening - and for several reasons:
1) If you keep Mayson the way she is, all she'll have to do is start a rant about Superman to put Clark off forever.
2) Clark has already met Lois.
3) I can't see Mayson as being willing to mother two children that aren't hers.

Still, who knows but the almighty author?

The predicament Lois is in is... well, I don't have the words. The only thing I know for sure is that I wouldn't want to be in her place. Still, there are some things I can't help but wonder about. For example, is Lex gone for good - or is he trying that revival trick, with the body of Lois (most likely half-Kryptonian) son? What is Lucy's role in this? And how will Lois get out of the situation?

Knowing you like to write stories involving children who have to live the first years of their life without one parent - usually their father - I can't help but worry about when Lois will finally be free again.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the next part.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, Lara, for posting this FDK. Last time I posted one, it ended up being doubled up so I was waiting for someone else to start it this time. wink

Lois agreed to 10 years in a psych hospital? Oh, I hope it doesn't end up being 10 years before she gets back to Perry and Clark - I'm afraid Colin (Xander) is gone for good.

So, Nigel had Lucy. No wonder Jack and Jimmy couldn't find her. This looks like Nigel had planned this advance. I'm still wondering if that was really Lex who was 'thrown' off the balcony. Just as I wondered if that was Lex who jumped off the balcony at the end of S1 (I'm sure that this topic has been hashed out to no ends on the message boards, so I won't rant more about this here).

Mayson and Clark???? Hmmm, it looks like stopquitdont and I have the same feelings about her. We like her, she deserves her chance at Clark, but in the end, they won't work out. I agree with Lara that Mayson doesn't seem overly keen on children... although, Clark does seem more attractive in her eyes for agreeing to be father to both Perry and her brother, sight unseen.

Look forward for the next chapter.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I went away for a few days and there's all this updates to catch up on! Not one but two chapters of Double Jeopardy.

I've never been a fan of Mayson but you're portraying her with more self respect than the show did, so that helps. Why wouldn't Clark want to be with an attractive intelligent woman?

Poor Lois. I don't know how you're going to get her out of this one.

Joan

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Firstly, Clark and Mayson ????? Eeew, eeew, and more eeew. But I do kind of (not really) understand since Lois is in prison and Clark and Lois did not meet under "normal" circumstances. But still???

Lois spending 10 years in prison ... that is so sad. Hope the investigation speeds up and they find something to get Lois out a lot sooner.

And I hope they find Colin and Lucy.

I see the next chapter is up ... smile1

Top Banana
Top Banana
I received a call this morning from a friend. He's also a former DEA agent. He's a private investigator now, very good at what he does.
Hmm... could that be a certain Daniel Scardino?

As much as he liked Mayson, he needed to be Superman.
Yes, and we all know how she feels about Supes... exactly why this relationship won't get very far! I hope... :rolleyes:

And Lois... oh man! Hasn't the girl suffered enough yet? help

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard