Maybe I'm blind, maybe it's hidden - or maybe it just isn't there. Where is the feedback thread for the last installment of Double Jeopardy? Oh, right. It's right here, and long overdue.

So, what was this about? Right, feedback. Back on track...

I'm amazed at how you manage to make things ever more thrilling with every single chapter. It's an amazing gift, really. And I'm kinda biting my nails, waiting to see where this is going.

What I like the most is that Clark is being the legal parent of both Lois's children, although the boy has yet to be found. I sure hope that is going to happen sometime soon.

What I'm curious about is the relationship in the making between Clark and Mayson. Somehow, I cannot see it happening - and for several reasons:
1) If you keep Mayson the way she is, all she'll have to do is start a rant about Superman to put Clark off forever.
2) Clark has already met Lois.
3) I can't see Mayson as being willing to mother two children that aren't hers.

Still, who knows but the almighty author?

The predicament Lois is in is... well, I don't have the words. The only thing I know for sure is that I wouldn't want to be in her place. Still, there are some things I can't help but wonder about. For example, is Lex gone for good - or is he trying that revival trick, with the body of Lois (most likely half-Kryptonian) son? What is Lucy's role in this? And how will Lois get out of the situation?

Knowing you like to write stories involving children who have to live the first years of their life without one parent - usually their father - I can't help but worry about when Lois will finally be free again.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the next part.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)