Next Thread
Print Thread
#78968 05/13/11 05:33 AM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
eek Don't leave us hanging too long here! What a place to leave us.

Love Clark posing as Perry's father.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois! whinging shock

Evil, evil Lex. I hope Lois survives! She's just got to. Doesn't Lex need her for his inheritance?

Wow, Clark's baby Perry's adoptive father. Kind-of saw that coming. How else would they explain this baby at HIS folk's farm. This should be interesting when Lois return's; he's not going to want to give her (Perry) up by then. Lois IS going to return/survive. She's just got to.

Post soon so we all can sleep this weekend.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yikes

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Very well done.

Clearly baby "Perry" is a combination of Superman's DNA and Lois Lane's DNA. In vitro fertilization is much easier than a stable clone.

I assume "Zay" is also the child of Superman and Lois Lane?

So how much time will pass between part 7 and part 8? Enough time for Martha and Jonathan to realize the little girl is part Kryptonian?

Framework4
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I also hope that you don't leave us there for too long!!!

I am waiting for the call from Martha, telling Clark that Perry flew (or something) smile

More, please smile

Blogger
Blogger
please update soon.

I just started reading this story and you got me hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
Top Banana
Top Banana
jawdrop , indeed! OMG don't leave us hanging for too long!

Evil devil Lex! Wow!

But, on the positive side, I like Clark being Perry's pretend dad (because... isn't he already really her dad since Lex used his DNA)? And I have a feeling that if little Perry goes to get her shots soon, there might be some needle issues. wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aargh! How can you leave on this cliffhanger? Lois is being *strangled*!!!

Good job with the baby girl. It'll pay off in the end.

I like how you put Superman's speech (It'll work because it has to") in Perry's mouth this time. Nice reference to canon.

Columnist
Columnist
Love Clark posing as Perry's father.
I could have so much fun with that line! thumbsup (Just to show she wasn't completely lost.)

More, please
Absolutely! thumbsup

I just started reading this story and you got me hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reader!!!! clap

I like how you put Superman's speech (It'll work because it has to") in Perry's mouth this time. Nice reference to canon.
Small confession... absolutely unintentional! blush But I just love it when that happens! jump

Thanks, guys! Love the comments, love that everybody's still reading. I hope I don't turn anyone away. The support keeps me going.

SQD

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard