Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/13/11 09:33 AM
eek Don't leave us hanging too long here! What a place to leave us.

Love Clark posing as Perry's father.

Joan
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/13/11 10:01 AM
Lois! whinging shock

Evil, evil Lex. I hope Lois survives! She's just got to. Doesn't Lex need her for his inheritance?

Wow, Clark's baby Perry's adoptive father. Kind-of saw that coming. How else would they explain this baby at HIS folk's farm. This should be interesting when Lois return's; he's not going to want to give her (Perry) up by then. Lois IS going to return/survive. She's just got to.

Post soon so we all can sleep this weekend.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/13/11 04:21 PM
Yikes
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/13/11 09:09 PM
Very well done.

Clearly baby "Perry" is a combination of Superman's DNA and Lois Lane's DNA. In vitro fertilization is much easier than a stable clone.

I assume "Zay" is also the child of Superman and Lois Lane?

So how much time will pass between part 7 and part 8? Enough time for Martha and Jonathan to realize the little girl is part Kryptonian?
Posted By: DW Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/14/11 05:17 AM
I also hope that you don't leave us there for too long!!!

I am waiting for the call from Martha, telling Clark that Perry flew (or something) smile

More, please smile
Posted By: Jenna Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/15/11 05:48 AM
please update soon.

I just started reading this story and you got me hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/15/11 07:26 AM
jawdrop , indeed! OMG don't leave us hanging for too long!

Evil devil Lex! Wow!

But, on the positive side, I like Clark being Perry's pretend dad (because... isn't he already really her dad since Lex used his DNA)? And I have a feeling that if little Perry goes to get her shots soon, there might be some needle issues. wink
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/17/11 12:19 AM
Aargh! How can you leave on this cliffhanger? Lois is being *strangled*!!!

Good job with the baby girl. It'll pay off in the end.

I like how you put Superman's speech (It'll work because it has to") in Perry's mouth this time. Nice reference to canon.
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: FDK Double Jeopardy (7/?) - 05/17/11 03:00 AM
Love Clark posing as Perry's father.
I could have so much fun with that line! thumbsup (Just to show she wasn't completely lost.)

More, please
Absolutely! thumbsup

I just started reading this story and you got me hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reader!!!! clap

I like how you put Superman's speech (It'll work because it has to") in Perry's mouth this time. Nice reference to canon.
Small confession... absolutely unintentional! blush But I just love it when that happens! jump

Thanks, guys! Love the comments, love that everybody's still reading. I hope I don't turn anyone away. The support keeps me going.

SQD
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards