Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78575 04/22/11 03:11 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
How's this for doing better on feedback? laugh

Just a quick note before someone mentions it... when reading from one part to the next, remember that a bit of time might have passed. Usually I mention it in the parts, but sometimes I don't.

Now... how was that part for something different? peep )

#78576 04/22/11 03:34 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
No, no tomatoes to throw here! I think you've set up an interesting premise... it's always more intriguing when you start out with L&C as far apart as possible to see how you might bring them together... so it seems Lois is drugged and has agreed to marry Lex -- and with Lois gone from the Planet (and it might as well be planet Earth she has left, letting herself get tangled in Lex's clutches!), it's going to be really interesting to see where you go with this! And now you really have me curious about the next part since it seems a bomb of some sort is coming...

Looking forward to more! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#78577 04/22/11 03:49 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
From the first two parts, I'm guessing that Lex drugged and either date-raped Lois to get her pregnant, or had her artificially inseminated while she was unconscious. The shock, the withdrawal into herself, the inability to focus on work, the depression, then quitting to get married without telling anyone ... I'm guessing she's pregnant.

Given the timeframe of the story and "the doctor says things are going even better than planned" and the fact that Superman has already become a fixture in Metropolis (not to mention the title of the story smile ) ... I have another theory about what baby she might be carrying ... but I'll hold on to any further speculation until I read further. smile

You've definitely got an ambitious set-up here ... and if this story is supposed to be even longer than your usual ones, I'd say we're in for one heck of a dizzying ride!

Kathy

#78578 04/22/11 06:57 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part!

This Lex sure sounds extremely evil! I also think he drugged Lois and probably kept giving her something for her to have a personality change.

Glad that Clark is at the Planet!

I am looking forward to finding out how Lois and Clark will get together in this story smile1

smile

#78579 04/22/11 09:44 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Poor Lois! Can't wait to see how she and Clark will meet. And bringing Leslie Luckaby into the mix ought to be interesting.

Joan

#78580 04/22/11 12:13 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I'm intrigued by this setup...I can't wait to read more. But I'm worried about Lois! This is almost worse than being lost in the Congo.

And you've thrown Leslie in there too. Lots of interesting possibilities...

Amber smile

#78581 04/22/11 05:07 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part, truly evil twists.

Since this is an AU where we have Space Station Luthor it follows that other evil schemes that were defeated by L&C in season one have also come to pass.

So I believe Lois Lane has been dosed with the pheromone based drug from " Pheromone, My Lovely ".

This seems to agree with what Lois DOES recall
As she dressed she searched her mind again for what happened the night before. Dinner- she remembered dinner. They'd danced, they'd laughed, she'd sung for Lex. She remembered a kiss- a kiss she had initiated. There had been more kisses.
I don't hold with the Kathy's theory.
Originally posted by KathyB:
I'm guessing she's pregnant...had her artificially inseminated while she was unconscious....I have another theory about what baby she might be carrying
It seems to me Kathy is thinking clone but recall that in Vatman they didn't need to bother with a human mother or even take a reasonable time for the clone to develop but had full grown adults in a matter of months.

Recall that in canon Lex told Superman that he would cure Lois of her independent streak, I believe that he has used drugs to do so.
Perry had watched his best reporter for over a month now. There was no doubt about it- there was definitely something wrong with Lois. He'd first noticed when she had come in the newsroom one morning with glassy eyes and the calmest demeanor he could ever remember from the feisty little woman. Since then, her fire had almost completely burnt out. She'd lost her edge, unable to produce a front-page article in five long weeks. And within the past week, she'd been unable to produce anything. The clincher was when she came to work this morning and handed in her resignation.
Likely Lois will begin to recall events while under the drug. The reinforcing aspect of her own actions will color her thinking when not under the influence. I think that anytime Lois gets even a little bit out of line Lex gives her a little dose of the pheromone based drug, or more likely keeps her on a low dose all the time so all she wants to do is please Lex.

This gives us hope that at some time when Luthor is using the drug on larger populations, as he planed in the episode to do in the course of time, a cure will be found for the drug that Clark can use on Lois Lane.

Framework4
#78582 04/23/11 04:43 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting beginnig.
The drug therapy on Lois is obvious, for even in the canon world, Lois isn't fooled enough by Lex's plastic charm to actually sleep with him.
Having Lois having sex with Lex is pretty creepy, and unfortunate.
It will be curious to see how much behavior modifictaion will have occurred since months have gone by.

Tank (who suspects that Dr. Lane is actually involved with Lex in the aquisition of his daughter)

#78583 04/23/11 04:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aargh! Lois has been away for six months?!?!

I'm really worried about what's been happening to her during that time.

How will Clark get on her trail?

Can't wait for more.

#78584 04/25/11 09:55 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm even doing better with replying to feedback! dance

it's always more intriguing when you start out with L&C as far apart as possible to see how you might bring them together
I hope you still agree later on! laugh

You've definitely got an ambitious set-up here
You have no idea! shock

I'd say we're in for one heck of a dizzying ride!
I hope no one gets sick! shock

Patrick- Whatever I comment on, I'll give too much away. Or might. I do love how your mind works though! laugh

Having Lois having sex with Lex is pretty creepy, and unfortunate.
Even to me, and I wrote it! jawdrop

The comments are fantastic. It's interesting to see what everyone believes is happening. And while I'd love to say more, I can't because I don't want to give anything away!

Hope everyone keeps reading and sending such great feedback!

SQD

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard