Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78190 04/03/11 08:09 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
The set-up's all over--now to the climax! I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks for commenting.

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
What a setup! Can't wait to see how Clark's going to get out of this one.

Do we get to learn how they discovered Superman's identity?

Joan

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
That was great! Love how Clark is feeling more confident this time, even if only a bit. Can't wait to see what happens.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You. Are. Evil. And not the nice kind of evil that we get with ML or the teasing kind of evil that Carol is giving us. Not even the murderous kind of evil of Dandello. Or the angstfilled evil of Rac. No. You are giving us a completely new, and pure, form of evil. Yep. I don't remember ever reading this purely evil a plot twist. Did I already mention evil?

clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
In the words of Frank Barone "Holy crap!" Hope you fix them soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, what a cliffhanger!

I bow in awe at your Evil Cliffy Skills.

/taking notes/

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Are there many other activities that make it okay to be called evil? When I started writing, my family kept calling me the same thing and giving me feedback much like yours--though without the fun smiley faces--and I thought it was unusual. I mean, I certainly didn't go around calling my favorite authors evil, sadistic, and cruel. However...that was a while ago, and I have to say, I've started taking it as a compliment when people call me evil. So, thank you, all. I guess that means you care about the characters--and I haven't ruined them! smile1

I adore Clark, Jackiek, and I did want to show that he can be justifiably confident in his powers. After all, if anyone else had those powers, we'd all need to be terrified; with him, it's just cool.

The cliff-hangers really weren't intended--honestly, they were just a result of the alternating POVs. You all believe that, don't you? wink

Thanks so much, everyone, for the wonderful compliments--and the comment about BNA, Darth Michael. Even if it never happens, it's amazing to know you thought of me. So glad you guys weren't scared off by the wait, and thanks again for commenting. (I know I said that already, but it's so much harder not to repeat myself in these replies than in the story, isn't it?)

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I agree, you really are evil /which is a really great compliment/

I also wonder ho Clark is going to get out of this one!

/off to read part 11/

Oh, I forgot to mention - this part was brilliantly evil

smile

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for commenting, DW. I’m delighted that you’re enjoying the story! And thanks for the compliment. smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh yes, we do have the most coveted title of Queen of Evil around here. I still think Carol's snuck off with the crown and hid it somewhere safe, though huh
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
(I know I said that already, but it's so much harder not to repeat myself in these replies than in the story, isn't it?)
/Nods vigorously/ Half of the FDK-FDK always seems to be thank you and wow, and so on. Which reminds me... /scurries off before someone else connects the dots, too/

Michael blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, "Evil Cliffy Skills" was meant as a compliment. wink

It means that you are such a skilled storyteller that when we come to the end of the chapter, we scream in anguish because of the cliffhanger!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for more compliments! You guys really know how to make someone's day!

And leaving feedback for the feedback can be challenging, but always fun. smile

Thanks so much!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard