Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AntiKryptonite FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/04/11 12:09 AM
The set-up's all over--now to the climax! I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks for commenting.
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/04/11 09:04 AM
What a setup! Can't wait to see how Clark's going to get out of this one.

Do we get to learn how they discovered Superman's identity?

Joan
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/04/11 11:17 AM
That was great! Love how Clark is feeling more confident this time, even if only a bit. Can't wait to see what happens.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/04/11 01:26 PM
You. Are. Evil. And not the nice kind of evil that we get with ML or the teasing kind of evil that Carol is giving us. Not even the murderous kind of evil of Dandello. Or the angstfilled evil of Rac. No. You are giving us a completely new, and pure, form of evil. Yep. I don't remember ever reading this purely evil a plot twist. Did I already mention evil?

clap
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/04/11 07:26 PM
In the words of Frank Barone "Holy crap!" Hope you fix them soon. Laura
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/04/11 10:46 PM
OMG, what a cliffhanger!

I bow in awe at your Evil Cliffy Skills.

/taking notes/
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/07/11 12:39 AM
Are there many other activities that make it okay to be called evil? When I started writing, my family kept calling me the same thing and giving me feedback much like yours--though without the fun smiley faces--and I thought it was unusual. I mean, I certainly didn't go around calling my favorite authors evil, sadistic, and cruel. However...that was a while ago, and I have to say, I've started taking it as a compliment when people call me evil. So, thank you, all. I guess that means you care about the characters--and I haven't ruined them! smile1

I adore Clark, Jackiek, and I did want to show that he can be justifiably confident in his powers. After all, if anyone else had those powers, we'd all need to be terrified; with him, it's just cool.

The cliff-hangers really weren't intended--honestly, they were just a result of the alternating POVs. You all believe that, don't you? wink

Thanks so much, everyone, for the wonderful compliments--and the comment about BNA, Darth Michael. Even if it never happens, it's amazing to know you thought of me. So glad you guys weren't scared off by the wait, and thanks again for commenting. (I know I said that already, but it's so much harder not to repeat myself in these replies than in the story, isn't it?)
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/07/11 03:34 AM
I agree, you really are evil /which is a really great compliment/

I also wonder ho Clark is going to get out of this one!

/off to read part 11/

Oh, I forgot to mention - this part was brilliantly evil

smile
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/09/11 01:28 AM
Thanks for commenting, DW. I’m delighted that you’re enjoying the story! And thanks for the compliment. smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/10/11 07:00 AM
Oh yes, we do have the most coveted title of Queen of Evil around here. I still think Carol's snuck off with the crown and hid it somewhere safe, though huh
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
(I know I said that already, but it's so much harder not to repeat myself in these replies than in the story, isn't it?)
/Nods vigorously/ Half of the FDK-FDK always seems to be thank you and wow, and so on. Which reminds me... /scurries off before someone else connects the dots, too/

Michael blush
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/10/11 08:09 PM
Yes, "Evil Cliffy Skills" was meant as a compliment. wink

It means that you are such a skilled storyteller that when we come to the end of the chapter, we scream in anguish because of the cliffhanger!
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 10/15 - 04/11/11 12:11 AM
Thanks for more compliments! You guys really know how to make someone's day!

And leaving feedback for the feedback can be challenging, but always fun. smile

Thanks so much!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards