Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77092 02/06/11 07:14 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I had to explain that Wanda Detroit accent somehow-- so I figured Gone With the Wind was as good a culprit as any! blush

Comments welcome! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The explanation for the accent was great. Including that Lucy still remembered it and Lois just had the latent memory.

And speaking of Lucy. Poor thing is a victim of her hormones. I did wonder if it would come to a confrontation later on.

“Your sister’s not dead, Lucy. She’s right here.”
Awww hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I hope Lucy won't get into trouble now that she knows Lois isn't dead.

It's interesting to see an alternative evolution of Superman. Will Lois discover Clark first? Or will he enlist an alias on his own? Or maybe Lois will even help him develop that persona? So many things to play with.

Joan

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I, too, liked the explanation for the accent!

Very "real" of Lois to feel that she has to tell Lucy the truth about her being alive.

Also hope that Lucy won't get into more trouble, especially now that she knows Lois is alive.

Looking forward to how the creation of Superman will play out and it sounds like Lois is almost halfway there to figuring out that CK=S. Also, when she does decide to jump off the roof of the Daily Planet and Clark catches her .... She will be really surprised to see *his" face laugh

Looking forward to more!

smile

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Darth Michael
The explanation for the accent was great. Including that Lucy still remembered it and Lois just had the latent memory.
LOL thanks. Yeah, I always wondered how a gal who grew up in Metropolis would have picked up a deep south accent -- even with amnesia wink

Can't wait for the second half
Will post the next bit either tonight or early this weekend -- depends on how much writing I get done this afternoon. Hope to finish another part today and get it sent to my fab BRs! smile

scifiJoan
So many things to play with.
On the creation of Superman -- I hope you guys like how I'll do it. I won't say much except, we're getting closer! smile1

DW
Very "real" of Lois to feel that she has to tell Lucy the truth about her being alive.
Thanks. Lucy just kept nosing in on my story, so there you have it-- she got her sister to talk. cool

Not going to say more on the creation of Superman... you guys will have to wait and see what I do!

Thanks for the feedback!!

Anyway, hope there are some lurking readers out there... and I didn't scare too many people away with the early part of the story.

wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard