Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Awww! How sweet! sloppy

And I think that this is the first time I have seen any fanfic arising from that horrible episode.

BTW, don't forget the blue arrow so other people will be more likely to see your story.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
And I think that this is the first time I have seen any fanfic arising from that horrible episode.
LOL it is a horrible episode! But that one line stayed with me, 'I'd know you anywhere.'

BTW, don't forget the blue arrow so other people will be more likely to see your story.
Thanks, Lynn. I fixed it. You know, I have posted a few times, you'd think I'd remember to do it properly! :p

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I second Lynns 'Aww' that was my first thought too when I read the story.

I also forgot the blue arrow several times when I posted ... so I know what you mean. wink

I'd know you anywhere.
I loved this sentence when I saw the episode. It just fits them.

Great story clap

Kathryn

Kathryn
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not usually a poem fan, but I really loved this one. Thanks for sharing. I love how one line from an episode can start the creative juices flowing, and this one was just perfect.

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Aww ... that was really sweet! (and something great that came out of that horrible episode) laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sweet!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey, I guess I'm strange because I've always loved this episode. I loved seeing Lois recognize and love Clark no matter what he looked like on the outside--after all, that was what he was afraid she wouldn't be able to do for a long time.

I absolutely love this poem--it's beautiful, swiftly flowing, and so indicative of Lois's feelings for Clark and Clark's character.

Thanks for posting this.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Add another "Awwww...!" to the chorus!

I wish I had more (and better) words to show my love of this little piece that was just the heart-touching Waffy-ness I needed this under-the-weather morning... All I've got is...

Awwww! Lovely!

Love and hot fudge,
Bren Ren

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard