Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 08:42 AM
Awww! How sweet! sloppy

And I think that this is the first time I have seen any fanfic arising from that horrible episode.

BTW, don't forget the blue arrow so other people will be more likely to see your story.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 09:12 AM
And I think that this is the first time I have seen any fanfic arising from that horrible episode.
LOL it is a horrible episode! But that one line stayed with me, 'I'd know you anywhere.'

BTW, don't forget the blue arrow so other people will be more likely to see your story.
Thanks, Lynn. I fixed it. You know, I have posted a few times, you'd think I'd remember to do it properly! :p
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 09:28 AM
I second Lynns 'Aww' that was my first thought too when I read the story.

I also forgot the blue arrow several times when I posted ... so I know what you mean. wink

I'd know you anywhere.
I loved this sentence when I saw the episode. It just fits them.

Great story clap

Kathryn
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 09:43 AM
I'm not usually a poem fan, but I really loved this one. Thanks for sharing. I love how one line from an episode can start the creative juices flowing, and this one was just perfect.

Happy
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 10:08 AM
Aww ... that was really sweet! (and something great that came out of that horrible episode) laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 11:13 AM
Sweet!
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/03/11 12:44 PM
Hey, I guess I'm strange because I've always loved this episode. I loved seeing Lois recognize and love Clark no matter what he looked like on the outside--after all, that was what he was afraid she wouldn't be able to do for a long time.

I absolutely love this poem--it's beautiful, swiftly flowing, and so indicative of Lois's feelings for Clark and Clark's character.

Thanks for posting this.
Posted By: BrenRen Re: FDK: I'd know you anywhere (1/1) - 02/10/11 07:03 AM
Add another "Awwww...!" to the chorus!

I wish I had more (and better) words to show my love of this little piece that was just the heart-touching Waffy-ness I needed this under-the-weather morning... All I've got is...

Awwww! Lovely!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards