Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
For me it means waiting several more hours because when she posts I'll have a course in my college the whole saturday ... as they say here in Germany anticipation is the best joy laugh

Kathryn
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Vicki As you later realised, Sat evening for me will be Sat morning for you. smile

Kathryn How wonderful to hear from you, Kathryn. Are you getting any time to write?

Your comments bring out many of the important parts of the fic - The fact that they're alone and that they've been separated from people they love.

And I agree with you on Trask, too. smile

Thanks for the FDK.

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I really try to write whenever I have some spare time, but the mean RL shoos every plotbunny away ... I think next time one of them comes my way I'll tie it with a big rope and build a nice home in my flat for it wink

Kathryn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
evil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Michael

Well, then just send him home. If Lois doesn't want him, it's stated nowhere that he has to *work*, right?
I assume there would be 'confidentiality clauses' in their contracts, but even so, having a disgruntled ex-employee is probably not ideal in this business.

But I do wonder how Moyne mangled the bodies?
That is probably one of those details that is best left to the individual reader's imagination.

Thanks, Michael.

And Kathryn, that sounds like a good plan for the plotbunny. I hope it works for you!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard