Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wow... this all is so intense... I don´t know where you´re taking us, but I hope Lois (and Clark) come out of this okay eventually...

“Get away from her! Don’t you dare even look at her,” Clark said, focusing all his rage on the other man. In his blind unreasoning rage, his doppelganger had morphed into Kal-El in his mind. He violently shoved the other Kryptonian backwards, putting more space between him and the insensate Lois. Even this hardly registered with his doppelganger.
We all know our alt-Clark is NOT like the other Kal-El, but there are shadows of him in both Clarks, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. To be a bit philisophical here, if there is just a shade of darkness in Clark, could that ever mean that there is a shade of good in Kal-El?

He felt cold. Were there days where making love to him was awful?
Poor Clark! How awful for those abused and their spouses. Can a couple like that ever feel whole again?

Clark began to build up anger again, only this time he was angry at her. He super-sped over to her. It was time to take the kid gloves off.
And what will happen next? He doesn´t want to hurt her but the whole situation is driving him mad! Hope we get the next part soon!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark began to build up anger again, only this time he was angry at her. He super-sped over to her. It was time to take the kid gloves off.
I'm hoping that they'll be able to have an honest talk about the huge elephant in the room and maybe they can come to some sort of peace. But I think that Lois will end up having to confront and defeat her demons.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh Oh....

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Defintely uh oh ... maybe this will actually help the situation rather than Clark treating with the kid-gloves has.

smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She whimpered at the danger to come and tried to shrink further into the corner in which she huddled. She had long learned not to bother with dignity where Kal-El was concerned. It was hard to stand your ground when your assailant was impossibly strong.
hyper She's already building walls against other telepaths and she's doing it without thinking about it. It's more like she's pressing her palms against her ears to stop hearing him. I think that's good.
He gasped at the sensation and realized that he had been unconsciously broadcasting to her.
And Clark isn't realizing the significance, either.

“My usual day begins with me in the laundry room. On the floor. Lost in another world.” Her voice was caustic.

He was silent. He couldn’t argue that.

“Then, you pretend like nothing’s happening, and later we have coffee. If we’re lucky, I don’t get overwhelmed by any other terrible images, memories or flashbacks and we actually get to make love.”
Another one of those 'if it weren't so sad it would be hilarious' moments.

“Fine. Lie to me,” she snapped as she turned to walk out the door.

This, too. They don't notice it, but they're both fed up, angry, and on a subconscious level no longer worried about themselves (in Lois's place) or Lois's eggshell (in Clark's case). And I think this could result in a healthy squabble and when it's over Lois will have learned subconsciously that she is allowed to fight back and stand up to Clark.

I think it's progress clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
As has been said, VERY INTENSE!! yet again it's happening very understandably with regard for what they've been through. What I think is almost funny is that when alt Lois has an episode or wants to do something that could be damaging, she's VERY abusive to her Alt Clark and he's submissive to that. He can't be expected to continue to put up with being hurt by her just because she's frustrated. I hope the fact that he loves her very deeply works as it has through this storyline and makes her realize she needs to make herself emotionally strong no matter how hard it is. She's been blessed with a very loving man and it would be indecent to throw that away over her past.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard