Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73619 09/08/10 11:28 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, now just so you know, I also toyed with making this a trilogy, and this story being the third part... but I don't have a strong idea for a story line that would work between Witness and this one, so you'd have to REALLY convince me that you need one. Cause when we last saw Lois, she was entirely unsure of her feelings for Clark. And in this one, though she hasn't said she loves him *yet*, I think it's evident where her feelings lie. wink (Besides, not much happens relationship-wise between 'Illusions of Grandeur' and 'Fly Hard.') So maybe I'm just trying to convince myself... I'll just stop now... blush

Hope you like the premise--what you know of it so far, anyway! wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Yay! A sequel!

Boo! Lex! :-(

Double boo! Lois making the same bone-headed mistake she did in canon -- "I had a terrific time, so I can't ever see you again"? What's up with that? I never could follow that bit of illogic. Well, I guess I *could* - she was trying to keep from getting hurt - but it still struck me as every bit as non-sensical as canon Clark's "I love you too much to keep seeing you. I'm breaking up with you for your own safety." grumble mad wallbash

Of course, you will be resolving this in the next part, right? Right? Please? grovel

Seriously, though, thanks for writing a sequel, and I'm looking forward to the next part.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi mozartmaid,

I read through this about a week ago and have to admit that it confused me. After all, why would Lois go out with Lex after learning:
1) Clark was Superman
2) They get along well together.

You see, I read this story at about 2:00 am my time and somehow I managed to miss this line:
It had all been ruined two nights earlier.
I re-read the story this afternoon, noticed the key line this time, and now it makes a lot more sense.

The juxtaposition of S1 and S2 makes for an interesting idea.

I do like that Lois had some reason for her behavior at the door. But her reaction does make me curious what happened with Lex.

On to part 2.
Bob

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Posted by Morgana:

Oh my goodness! This was a fantastic description of a 'enchanted' romantic evening. I could hear a jazz melodies in the background and taste the chocolate mousse. Keep writing!

If you would like for me to help with the Beta Reading please drop a line.
Feedback was posted in error to the end of the story part, so I've deleted that post, Morgana, and moved your comments in here.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard