Beat Reporter
Comments?

Missy

edited to add 'comments' in the thread title to avoid confusion
- WMR

Kerth
Kerth
More!!!! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Missy, in it's own way this instalment (which was quite good) was a tad frustrating. All the while that the gentle readers were enjoying the supposed marrital bliss that Lois and Clark were having, and the tease of Clark's constant worry about overstepping his promise against Lois' obvious teetering on the edge of actually falling...

It's like waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Clark is soooooo dumb.

Tank (who seems to remember that L&C's vows mentioned something about trust?)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Very sweet. Made me tear up multiple times.

I particularly liked the "flying" scene. Lois isn't the only one who misses Superman. But even here, Clark suppresses and denies his emotions. Can't even own his own tears. sad

But my main reaction -- similar to Tank's -- was frustration. Which I suppose echoes Clark's and Lois' feelings. [Linked Image]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I read all previous parts and this one in one big swoop. I love your story, Missy. In this part I particularly liked the talk Jonathan had with clark before the wedding and that he fixed his tie for him. So sweet! smile

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

One tiny question: is it 'a mute point' or 'a moot point' or are both acceptable in American spelling? I noticed that in this part:

"Should I be jealous? And what does CB stand for?"

"I'm not telling, but it's a mute point. On second thought, I think he does need a girlfriend."
Thanks for clarifying. blush

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard