Posted By: MissyG What's Love - Part 16 Comments - 10/24/03 07:36 PM
Comments?

Missy

edited to add 'comments' in the thread title to avoid confusion
- WMR
Posted By: daneel Re: What's Love - Part 16 Comments - 10/25/03 01:51 AM
More!!!! wave
Posted By: Tank Re: What's Love - Part 16 Comments - 10/25/03 03:48 AM
Missy, in it's own way this instalment (which was quite good) was a tad frustrating. All the while that the gentle readers were enjoying the supposed marrital bliss that Lois and Clark were having, and the tease of Clark's constant worry about overstepping his promise against Lois' obvious teetering on the edge of actually falling...

It's like waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Clark is soooooo dumb.

Tank (who seems to remember that L&C's vows mentioned something about trust?)
Posted By: rivka Re: What's Love - Part 16 Comments - 10/26/03 07:19 PM
Very sweet. Made me tear up multiple times.

I particularly liked the "flying" scene. Lois isn't the only one who misses Superman. But even here, Clark suppresses and denies his emotions. Can't even own his own tears. sad

But my main reaction -- similar to Tank's -- was frustration. Which I suppose echoes Clark's and Lois' feelings. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Xanabee Re: What's Love - Part 16 Comments - 10/28/03 01:13 PM
I read all previous parts and this one in one big swoop. I love your story, Missy. In this part I particularly liked the talk Jonathan had with clark before the wedding and that he fixed his tie for him. So sweet! smile

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

One tiny question: is it 'a mute point' or 'a moot point' or are both acceptable in American spelling? I noticed that in this part:

"Should I be jealous? And what does CB stand for?"

"I'm not telling, but it's a mute point. On second thought, I think he does need a girlfriend."
Thanks for clarifying. blush
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards