Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72704 07/13/10 02:44 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, so we're almost there! This is the section of the story I'm most uncertain of, for several reasons. Mainly, writing in Lois' voice for the article... Is it too dramatic? Does it work? What do you think? Also, finding the balance of when Lois realizes her feelings for Clark... I thought of writing a bit more before the article about her realizing her misplaced love for Superman was really for Clark, realizing how she felt when she lost him... but as you will see how things progress to the end, it may be evident in other revelations...

The picture of Superman I reference is one used in Lois and Clark, though I can't remember what episode (anyone know?). It sticks out like a sore thumb though, and you'd know it if you saw it. I mean, without suspension of belief, it is totally Dean Cain as Clark Kent as Superman. And in any 'reality' I'm sure the cat would be out of the bag as to who Superman is, which is why I included it. laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#72705 07/13/10 03:18 AM
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I do not have a lot of time to comment but I did want to tell you that it worked beautifully. I loved this section. I felt her emotions, confusion and love for Clark.

It is a great part

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
#72706 07/13/10 03:43 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I agree with Kathy. It worked for me, as well.

I'm looking forward to the grand finale. smile

Joy,
Lynn

#72707 07/13/10 09:27 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, Lois's editorial worked for me, but I'm glad that it didn't win an award.

I'm glad that Lois figured out Clark's secret. And I'm glad that Abbey didn't try to wipe Lois's memory - surely not with an amnesia kiss???? eek

Ann

#72708 07/14/10 03:01 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by TOC:
Yes, Lois's editorial worked for me, but I'm glad that it didn't win an award.

I'm glad that Lois figured out Clark's secret. And I'm glad that Abbey didn't try to wipe Lois's memory - surely not with an amnesia kiss???? eek

Ann
rotflol No, wouldn't go so far as to have Abbey kiss Lois... not that kind of fic!

And I knew the article wouldn't work as a Pulitzer, but I wanted a nod to the 'Superman Returns' movie, in which I think the editorial that wins her a Pulitzer is called "Why the world doesn't need Superman" or something like that... But a Kerth MIGHT be in the works peep

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard