Next Thread
Print Thread
#72161 06/10/10 11:06 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Any feedback goes here. And bonus points goes to anyone who spots the intentional ‘error’ I had to add to the fic for it to post! (Extra thanks goes to Carol who helped me to work out why it wasn’t posting smile )

#72162 06/10/10 11:27 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Another excellent story part.

she lifted the receiver and dialled one of her best known numbers, the only one that didn’t ring into a take-out restaurant.
LOL. Perfect!

re: Her changing the rules and making Clark squirm...If the tone of the first two parts had been different, or if I thought that the story would continue beyond the next part, I would be really nervous now -- I could easily see her strategy backfiring and Clark never believing her when she said that she was just winding him up. (To use the delightful British phrase.)

And bonus points goes to anyone who spots the intentional ‘error’ I had to add to the fic for it to post!
I'm sorry, but I just can't be >Objective about errors, even if they are there for a good reason. wink

Any idea when the final part will be posted?

Joy,
Lynn

#72163 06/10/10 03:11 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love it! Great idea, to make Clark squirm. I'm glad Lois finally figured it out. She had to go back to first principles and not exclude anyone, even the people she thought she knew best.

I think the self-examination that Lois will be forced to do will be very valuable to her.

#72164 06/10/10 05:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable, more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#72165 06/11/10 09:28 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bobby seemed particularly concerned.
Sounds like he knows evil

Because he was Clark. He didn’t see himself as Superman, he’d told her Superman was just a disguise. So, what better way to wind him up, than to throw herself at his alter-ego?
Oh oh, I know how this could play out angel-devil

Fun! Looking forward to finding out what's going to happen in part 3.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#72166 06/14/10 12:23 PM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
thumbsup
IolantheAlias, well, Lois had to figure it out really. It's hard enough to keep her in the dark when Superman hasn't been dropping anvil sized hints!
Laura, glad you're enjoying it. More will be posted when more is ready for posting.
Michael, yeah, Bobby knew. I don't know why he knows, he just did. Characters do things like that sometimes, I didn't question it.

Right, I'd better go and finish polishing up part three.
- Alisha peep

#72167 06/15/10 07:28 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
And Lois realises that CK=S.

Looking forward to how she is going to make him squirm in part 3 smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard