Hi Patti,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I think there will be more to say here.
By the way, any hope for sequels to Return of Ultrawoman or Sky Falls? I loved both those stories and have read them several times.
Now you've made my day. blush So, lets see what I can do...

Re: Return of Ultrawoman: I have one idea for a short but for the most part that story feels complete. Just last week I was thinking about a next generation story in that universe but I don't even have notes for either the short or the NG piece right now.

Re: SkyFall: I've started my notes but right now I don't have much story beyond that. Other than outlining the adventures of Martha and Jonathan during Skyfall, I don't have much else.

Re: LLMS: This is the one that my muse is most excited about right now. The good news is that ideas are getting down on paper. The bad news (such as it is) is that this will be much more substantial than LLMS.

And finally I'm working on notes for three other ideas that are unrelated to anything I've done before. Unfortunately, working on 6 things means that none of them are moving very fast. But I have to admit that feedback such as your gracious comments is a great motivator.

HappyGirl:

Thank you. Unfortunately only one of the items I mentiond above is short. I love short works but I rarely get those from my muse. To be honest they usually arrive when I'm working on something else. They sort of fall out of the pouch when something else is being delivered and I just find them.
----“100 Meters” came in the middle of “Return of Ultrawoman”
----“Why” was sitting on the floor half-way through “When the Sky Falls”
Hopefully with so many large works underway my muse will be careless again and I'll get another surprise.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Bob