Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LOL Delightful! Even the hair cuts were fun! Very cute concept. I love Lois's rant at the end. Nice job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Enjoyed reading this story........it was quite humorous

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, that's a quintessential Tank story if ever I saw one! Lois gets one haircut after another, she is killed several times, and Clark is killed a few times too, but the worst thing that can happen to her is that she gets to have kids and grandkids and is forced to babysit them! laugh

I guess the only thing you didn't manage to squeeze into this ficlet was something nasty to do to Jimmy, eh? wink

Ann

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
That was great and typically Lois to have thought that the "happy" ending was not really a happy ever after.

I loved it!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

You know, after you stated 52 universes, I immediately wonder if this would be an homage to your Tank endings laugh

Ann summed things up nicely laugh

So, are you going to write the Ultraman/Superwoman fic next?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Just a quick note with some explanations.

The fifty two universes is a comic book thing. Apparently after this latest crises they've gone through they have now settled down to 52 universes. I don't know why they picked 52, but it worked for their big deal weekly comic (called 52) which came out last year.

The Crime Syndicate is a comic book entity. They rule over Earth-3 or something like that. There is a fairly good annimated DVD that came out recently called "Justice League; Crisie on Two Earths", where the Justice League and the Crime Syndicate have to battle. SuperWoman has always been meant to be Wonder Woman's analog, but she is actually the Lois Lane of that world and is married to Ultraman, who is dumber than a brick, but fools around with Owlman.

Tank (who wasn't sure if some of the more gentle gentle readers wouldn't be a bit upset over all the deaths of the alternate Lois and Clarks)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I enjoyed chuckling at your fic and did wonder where you were going with it.
Tank (who wasn't sure if some of the more gentle gentle readers wouldn't be a bit upset over all the deaths of the alternate Lois and Clarks)
Well, I guess we all have to go sometime! rotflol

EvelynC
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Loved it.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard