#7131 10/15/03 12:32 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
They needed that conversation... blush

Penny has a big problem... she's obsessed :p

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Laura

WOW! This is excellent. goofy Both Lois and Clark’s introspection is great. I can see exactly why they reach the conclusion they do. twins

Yikes! cat I can’t believe that Clark hears a cry for help just then. They desperately need that time together.

Penny’s characterization is excellent. She’s so obsessed! eek

I’m looking forward to reading more. wink

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Terrific, Laura!! thumbsup

I really, really liked this. The emotion in Lois and Clark's long-overdue conversation was tangible, and I was practically holding my breath reading it. LOL at the separate day-planners - and I'm very pleased to see that Lois can distinguish between genuine emergencies and fluff that Superman really doesn't need to be involved in. I just hope Clark can manage to make that distinction in future!

And then we have Penny. Yup, still obsessed! And I loved her thoughts about Superman morphing into a different shape. ROFL! laugh But for now she seems to be going with the 'hiding in plain sight' hypothesis, which doesn't look too good for Clark. eek

But I see there's only one section left, so you can't be planning too much in the way of torture for our heroes.

I hope your exams go well, and post soon!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks for your feedback, Maria, Laura, Jose, Tricia, and Wendy!

I really appreciate you all for sticking with it! I hope you all like the ending that will be posted soon. There are several themes I tried to weave together in this story, and I hope they come together in the ending smile . It is an nfic ending and I have converted the nfic to gfic and I will post it this weekend.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sticking with it? Well, this reader can't wait to read each segment and is having a whale of a time here. goofy

Forget talking, she wanted action.
Smart cookie!

And then what a lovely waffy moment followed. <happy sigh> And a great heart to heart. clap

Without a second thought, Clark took a deep breath and hurried toward the staircase, the feel of Lois's lips still fresh on his lips.
Oh oh...

LabRat (on to the final segment and holding her breath...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Blogger
Blogger
WOW!! I just finished the AKA Clark Kent story and it was great. I love they emotional parts.

Keep up the good work. I'm anxious to read more stories by you.

hyper hyper

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
smile1 Wow! Thank you!!! I haven't checked the fanfic section for a while now, and I was absolutely shocked to see this folder!

I am glad you enjoyed this story. It is one I am very proud of.

I am currently posting a story called "Nightmare Come True", so if you like my writing, you might want to check it out.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard