Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Sorry to disappoint some of you in regard to the wedding... =/ But at least Lois doesn't find herself married to someone other than Clark, eh?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/wipes brow/ Whew! I'm glad that Lois followed canon here, in that she couldn't bring herself to marry Lex.

Unfortunately, by jilting him at the altar, she's made herself a terrible enemy, and Clark will pay the price as well. (As you have shown.)

Maybe Krypto can save the day!

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, Lois didn't go through with the wedding dance . I am so happy about that!

And as Iolanthe said, she made an enemy and Clark will pay the price. Hope Krypto saves the day!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You had me worried about the wort up until the last moment. Since this is FPoV there was no way to gauge what would happen. And to make matters worse, I don't even know if Lois has stronger for feelings Clark or Superman. The show makes me suspect Clark, but there is just no way to know dizzy Oh wait, there is! wildguy spider

Pulling my locket out from under my shirt, I clutched it gently before letting it drop to rest against my chest.
This makes me expect he will get exposed. Especially with the hired guns gunning for him.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Iolanthe-- Heh. Yeah, I like it when Lois isn't married to Luthor, heh. But yeah, there are some problems with making enemies, heh...

DW-- I'm glad she didn't, too. laugh Heh heh.

Michael--
You had me worried about the wort up until the last moment. Since this is FPoV there was no way to gauge what would happen.
Yeah, that first-person POV is rather tricksy, ain't it? There's no way of knowing anything when you're unsure of whether you can trust the narrator... laugh Bring the Wildguys and spiders on! wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard