Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deja Vu FDK - Some Things are Meant to Be (26/34) - 04/23/10 08:21 PM
Sorry to disappoint some of you in regard to the wedding... =/ But at least Lois doesn't find herself married to someone other than Clark, eh?
/wipes brow/ Whew! I'm glad that Lois followed canon here, in that she couldn't bring herself to marry Lex.

Unfortunately, by jilting him at the altar, she's made herself a terrible enemy, and Clark will pay the price as well. (As you have shown.)

Maybe Krypto can save the day!
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Some Things are Meant to Be (26/34) - 04/24/10 11:18 AM
Yeah, Lois didn't go through with the wedding dance . I am so happy about that!

And as Iolanthe said, she made an enemy and Clark will pay the price. Hope Krypto saves the day!
You had me worried about the wort up until the last moment. Since this is FPoV there was no way to gauge what would happen. And to make matters worse, I don't even know if Lois has stronger for feelings Clark or Superman. The show makes me suspect Clark, but there is just no way to know dizzy Oh wait, there is! wildguy spider

Pulling my locket out from under my shirt, I clutched it gently before letting it drop to rest against my chest.
This makes me expect he will get exposed. Especially with the hired guns gunning for him.

Michael
Iolanthe-- Heh. Yeah, I like it when Lois isn't married to Luthor, heh. But yeah, there are some problems with making enemies, heh...

DW-- I'm glad she didn't, too. laugh Heh heh.

Michael--
You had me worried about the wort up until the last moment. Since this is FPoV there was no way to gauge what would happen.
Yeah, that first-person POV is rather tricksy, ain't it? There's no way of knowing anything when you're unsure of whether you can trust the narrator... laugh Bring the Wildguys and spiders on! wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards