Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
I'd say this is a pretty fitting chapter for the halfway point in this story.

dance

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Just a short comment here...

“And the tall boots?” I asked weakly.
You're right, Clark, these shoes would have been much better!

[img] http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d_rbOBApS8o/S1NitEpU9CI/AAAAAAAAAiY/yPQxrIAEvXA/s400/pope\'s_gammarelli_red_shoes_benedictus_xvi.jpg [/img] laugh

Or how about these?

[Linked Image]

(For some reason I was unable to post the first image properly.)

Ah, but it's great to see Clark touching people and actually becoming Superman! Tell me, is Shelby, eh, Jericho, really going to be Krypto?

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
wink Hmmm, hey aren't those Dorothy's red shoes -- but Clark doesn't need help getting back to Kansas. rotflol rotflol rotflol

EvelynC
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah clap he's becoming Superman!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, was Krypto, the Superdog part of the original story or a rapid rewrite-scramble in response to the recent FDK threads?

“It’s all right,” I rushed to assure her. “I’m—well, I’m getting over it.” I shrugged uncomfortably.

Lois tilted her head and studied me for a few seconds, as if to determine whether or not I was serious. Evidently, she was satisfied, as she told me with a smile, “I knew you would come around some time.”
Uh-huh. Clark getting touched by Lois sure has potential laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
I've been following the FDK threads with interest and they've given me more than a few laugh

So, was Krypto, the Superdog part of the original story or a rapid rewrite-scramble in response to the recent FDK threads?
Deja will no doubt answer for herself, but I can confirm that Krypto was very much a part of the original story. Not being a dog person, I was indifferent at first but the more I read, the better I liked the inclusion of Krypto in this wonderful story.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's good to see Clark getting the Suit, but I'm still wondering what happened with Constance back in Africa! You evil cliffhanger person, you! wink

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Ann--
You're right, Clark, these shoes would have been much better!
Hahaha. I think you're absolutely right!

Ah, but it's great to see Clark touching people and actually becoming Superman!
Hehe. It's great that he's moving forward, isn't it?

Tell me, is Shelby, eh, Jericho, really going to be Krypto?
laugh

EvelynC--
Hmmm, hey aren't those Dorothy's red shoes -- but Clark doesn't need help getting back to Kansas.
LOL. Hahahahaha.

DW--
Yeah clap he's becoming Superman!
Hurrah!

Michael--
Heh heh. As Corrina said, the dog's been included all along. This has manifested itself in the foreshadowing with the bulldog outside Platt's building and my attempt to use animal imagery wherever I could! laugh

Uh-huh. Clark getting touched by Lois sure has potential laugh
Haha. ...Changes everything, doesn't it?

Corrina--
I've been following the FDK threads with interest and they've given me more than a few laugh
Hahaha. Me too!!

Not being a dog person, I was indifferent at first but the more I read, the better I liked the inclusion of Krypto in this wonderful story.
Which I'm definitely glad about! It's been hard to be inclusive but not annoying with the dog. Writing animals is surprisingly hard work...

IolantheAlias--
It's good to see Clark getting the Suit, but I'm still wondering what happened with Constance back in Africa! You evil cliffhanger person, you! wink
Hehehe. I think that might be the first time someone has called me evil! But I can't give all the answers right now, can I? laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hehehe. I think that might be the first time someone has called me evil!
Think of me calling you evil as an expression of affection. wink

I want more story, darn it!

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Heh heh. I actually meant I think that was the first time I had been called evil with this story! laugh

Being called evil for cliffhangers gives me a strange sense of satisfaction.... Uh, I mean...

wink Hehe.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Being called evil for cliffhangers gives me a strange sense of satisfaction....
Then you'll fit right in here! wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard