Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Thank you, Tank, for posting that. What fun -- and it was delightful to see Lois NOT getting mad at the revelation for a change. :-)

cheers,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yes, yes, YES! Somebody has FINALLY gotten the revelation right! I am so sick of Lois getting mad! She has just gotten everything she could want. Her reaction was perfect!

notworthy

So you might figure out that I liked this story.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hah, what a sweet ending! I loved that Lois kissed Clark to find out if she was all right with knowing who he really is! clap

Ann

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Ahh, that was so sweet and nice smile

It was nice for a change Lois not getting mad and actually being kinda cool about it!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Delightful ending. Definitely works with the story and gives so much better closure hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Tank. I love closure. Nice ending. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was great, Tank. I love the whole story and especially Lois's upbeat reaction to the revelation.

It gets me wondering about doing variants of regular S1 and S2 episodes where Lois learns the secret and her reaction is unexpectedly positive. There could be some really interesting ideas in there.

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful story.

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're so nice to us, Tank. :p

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois rolled her eyes. "Clark, Superman is invulnerable."
I can just see Lois rolling her eyes. Great choice of words.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY!!!!!!! clap And thanks! smile

~•~
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
So, did the gentle readers approve of the non-typical revealtion?

Like everyone else, we all like to intensify Lois' actual feelings for Clark in the earlier stages of their partnership, but like I said before the story, I always thought that this episode really showed and basic change in Lois' attitude toward Clark. So, what the heck.

Also, it's early enough in their relationship for Lois not to really have any reason to be upset that Clark hadn't confided in her yet. Their friendship was just beginning and the purpose of the events of the fic were to force Lois to confront her feelings for Clark earlier than she did in the series.

Under those circumstances, and knowing that she still hero worshipped Superman, I can't see how she would not be thrilled by the prospect that her partner and new best friend was also Superman.

Thanks for the kind words.

Tank (who thinks he might finally be getting over his unexplicable need to punch out a few vignettes as of late)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great ending, Tank!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Tank, why is this story not on the Archive where it belongs? (Good story, btw. Sorry I missed it the first time around.)

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Totally lost on why these got separated on the Archives, but no whoop. thumbsup And poor Lois, sigh, suffering through another life-altering haircut. No matter how much Clark tries to reassure her that the accident wasn't her fault, she knew the truth (that she'd always have blamed herself -- good thing, he has invulnerability on his side laugh )

I love her take on his reveal. lol So, S1 Lois! Look at all we'll be able to do! Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard