Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/28/10 07:42 PM
Thank you, Tank, for posting that. What fun -- and it was delightful to see Lois NOT getting mad at the revelation for a change. :-)

cheers,
Lynn
Posted By: cookiesmom Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/28/10 07:58 PM
Yes, yes, YES! Somebody has FINALLY gotten the revelation right! I am so sick of Lois getting mad! She has just gotten everything she could want. Her reaction was perfect!

notworthy

So you might figure out that I liked this story.
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/28/10 08:50 PM
Hah, what a sweet ending! I loved that Lois kissed Clark to find out if she was all right with knowing who he really is! clap

Ann
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/29/10 11:23 AM
Ahh, that was so sweet and nice smile

It was nice for a change Lois not getting mad and actually being kinda cool about it!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/29/10 02:02 PM
Delightful ending. Definitely works with the story and gives so much better closure hyper

Michael
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/29/10 08:48 PM
Thanks Tank. I love closure. Nice ending. Laura
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/29/10 09:10 PM
This was great, Tank. I love the whole story and especially Lois's upbeat reaction to the revelation.

It gets me wondering about doing variants of regular S1 and S2 episodes where Lois learns the secret and her reaction is unexpectedly positive. There could be some really interesting ideas in there.

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful story.

Bob
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/29/10 09:36 PM
You're so nice to us, Tank. :p

JD
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/29/10 09:36 PM
Lois rolled her eyes. "Clark, Superman is invulnerable."
I can just see Lois rolling her eyes. Great choice of words.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/30/10 01:41 PM
YAY!!!!!!! clap And thanks! smile
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 03/31/10 04:31 PM
So, did the gentle readers approve of the non-typical revealtion?

Like everyone else, we all like to intensify Lois' actual feelings for Clark in the earlier stages of their partnership, but like I said before the story, I always thought that this episode really showed and basic change in Lois' attitude toward Clark. So, what the heck.

Also, it's early enough in their relationship for Lois not to really have any reason to be upset that Clark hadn't confided in her yet. Their friendship was just beginning and the purpose of the events of the fic were to force Lois to confront her feelings for Clark earlier than she did in the series.

Under those circumstances, and knowing that she still hero worshipped Superman, I can't see how she would not be thrilled by the prospect that her partner and new best friend was also Superman.

Thanks for the kind words.

Tank (who thinks he might finally be getting over his unexplicable need to punch out a few vignettes as of late)
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 11/09/10 05:46 PM
Great ending, Tank!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 11/09/10 08:50 PM
Tank, why is this story not on the Archive where it belongs? (Good story, btw. Sorry I missed it the first time around.)

Nan
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - The Accident - Epilogue - 02/18/12 01:51 AM
Totally lost on why these got separated on the Archives, but no whoop. thumbsup And poor Lois, sigh, suffering through another life-altering haircut. No matter how much Clark tries to reassure her that the accident wasn't her fault, she knew the truth (that she'd always have blamed herself -- good thing, he has invulnerability on his side laugh )

I love her take on his reveal. lol So, S1 Lois! Look at all we'll be able to do! Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards