Print Thread
#70630 03/28/10 01:58 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Lois had watched with the world as Clark announced that he would not be a father any time soon. Apparently Lana Lang had not been pregnant at all. While Lois was sorry to hear of the woman's misfortune, she was incredibly relieved that a certain super man had not created life with his ex. For a brief moment she was ashamed of herself. But she just couldn't help how she felt.
I feel the same way. If Lana had had a baby with Clark, then that baby as well as Lana herself would always have come between Lois and Clark. I can see that it might have been interesting to examine what might have happened if Lois and Clark had been married while Clark had had to see Lana regularly to keep in contact with his child. That would have put a strain on his marriage to Lois, no doubt. Yes, it might have been interesting to explore such a situation, but personally I'm very glad that you didn't walk down that road, Squid. I didn't want Clark to have a baby with Lana, that's all I can say.

And poor Lois and Clark both want to see each other, and they nobly refrain from contacting each other for the other person's sake... oh, what a tangled web we weave!

And Clark called his book "My Inspiration", eh? And that's why you chose that title of your fic? Talk about being given proof that a guy loves you! 'To Lois with the deepest meaning' - well, since their love had become public knowledge anyway, Clark might as well tell the public how much he really loves Lois. Fascinating, though - it is as if the entire general public were some sort of messenger delivering Clark's love letters to Lois! And if the general public deliver Clark's love letters to Lois, then Lucy Lane sends Lois's love back to Clark:
"I didn't realize what she meant to you until I read your book. And I sure as hell never imagined you meant so much to her.
She loves you, Clark! clap

Ann

#70631 03/28/10 04:33 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful, angsty, and I'm still gushy at the end, regardless of all the torment!

Looking forward to more,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#70632 03/29/10 06:17 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ohhhh....that was so endearing. That was sooooooo wonderful the way Clark wrote the book about his feelings for Lois and now the world knows that his heart belongs to her. I'm so jealous of Lois, what about me?(smiling)
Great installation...........Cant wait for part 9 to see how Lois and Clark interact at Barretts.(assuming Lois will be there also)

Great JoB!!!!

#70633 03/29/10 08:05 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
That was great - is it bad that I am happy that Lana wasn't really pregnant to begin with?

Anyhow, looking forward to part 9 and I think that Lois should definitely be at Barretts -wonder how Clark and Lois will act after not seeing each other for so long.

The "supposed" meeting Clark at Barretts would not perhaps be a kind of match-making idea to get Lois and Clark together again from the friends, would it?

Can we have part 9 soon, please? smile

Also, I must applaud your evilness in the previous part evil

#70634 03/29/10 10:01 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The tumor was an inspired solution. Unless it was the hybrid form of a human/kryptonian pregnancy. dizzy

And now they're both pining away and not talking because they don't want to invade the other's space huh

More soonest!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#70635 03/29/10 01:17 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
THANK YOu for fixing the Lana thing!! I didn't want her to be pregnant with Clark's baby, LOL. GREAT chapter and I adore Scott. He reminds me of a friend of mine smile

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
#70636 03/31/10 05:50 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Not trying 2 be impatient n all but when will part 19 be posted? I'm dying here. I need my fix.

#70637 04/01/10 07:24 AM
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Wow! Another great part. What a poignant and yet lovely love story. I love it. Hopefully the next part is soon and RL is cooperating

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard