bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments here please.

Bob

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awwwww. Loved it, especially the last part. And the investigation is moving along quite nicely.

Ready for the next chapter . . . .

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Yes,” she answered. “We’ve learned a lot today and after all this walking I’ll be glad to get home, take off my shoes and put my feet up.” She looked over at her partner and discovered an odd smile on his face. There was something slightly amused in that look. “What is it? Did I say something funny?”
Home smile

Later, as their bus approached the section of town near Clark’s apartment, they started noticing buildings with lights on. Lois turned to her partner in the seat beside her. “Clark, did you hear anything about restoring power this quickly?”
My first thought was Lex pulled some strings. The second was, that he has no reason to clap

Great part, Bob

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark looked over at her with a slightly confused look on his face. “It’s hot.”
Yeah, the infamous - "I forgot it was hot..." dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So Bernie Klein is on the job! Yay! Things should move right along now.

And Clark is making a move, and Lois isn't sure, but she isn't slapping him down... good part.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, you clever, clever man. I kept thinking that if they analyzed the audio feed that they'd be able to hear Lex Luthor's voice. Maybe once Clark's powers start to come back, he'll be able to pick up on the sounds and point out that there's something there. Oh well, it looks like this'll unfold differently than I expected.

Three cheers for Bernie, though. It's nice to see him showing his Superman loyalties, even though he believes that Superman didn't survive. And now he's given them two items that'll help prove Superman's innocence: a faulty signal and a suspicious piece of equipment.

Together with Clark's animosity toward Lex and the creepifying factor to Lois' apartment in the Ark, and it shouldn't take long for Lane and Kent to find out what really happened.

More soon!
BJ

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi everyone. Thanks for reading.

c-mom:
I'm glad you liked the end. I think you'll find that the whole story will be moving along now.

Michael:
[Linked Image] rotflol

And I can't believe that in the middle of my WAFFY goodnight you were thinking of Lois and strategic knee placement. shock

Thanks for reading.

Dandello:
Yeah, I couldn't resist the "it's hot" humor. I figure that he's going to have to fight all kinds of subconscious actions.

Iolanthe:
This Lois has been through a lot that canon Lois never did. Beyond the general stresses of Nightfall, she's had the negative shocks of losing Superman and her apartment. Then she's come to know Clark and Lex. All in all I think it's more than enough to have her think about both Clark and her life a little differently.

BJ:
Lex's technical team was too clever for that.
1. Cut Superman's microphone.
2. Release the poison.
3. Play the message.
So, whatever failed, that part worked right.

But it *never* hurts to have Bernie Klein in your corner. smile

Thanks again, everyone.

Bob

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I should have commented on this before, but I somehow missed that it was posted.

Anyway, good to see Lois, Clark and Bernie Klein make some progress, only if it is only a little bit of it! More soon, please! The supreme evil of Lex Luthor must be exposed.

Ann

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And I can't believe that in the middle of my WAFFY goodnight you were thinking of Lois and strategic knee placement.
huh I've learned to expect bad things to happen in a funny way? Or funny things to happen in a bad way? Or maybe that's just Muse's evil side coming through in innocent FDK-threads. blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Lovely Bob.

Lois is enjoying much-more-straight-forward Clark.

So am I!

Corrina.

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi Ann:
Thanks for the note. You had to know that I couldn't leave Bernie out. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they started making real progress.

Michael:
I've learned to expect bad things to happen in a funny way? Or funny things to happen in a bad way?
I have to admit that it would be funny for Lois to at least think of a defensive action.

Corrina:
It is fun to watch a Clark that can react naturally because he has not reason (that he knows of) to do anything differently.

Part 16 will be up shortly.
Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard