Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6764 10/05/03 04:02 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Eeeeeek! eek

Oh, this is not good. Not good at all. And this is only part 1! You're gonna kill me.

Very well written, tho. I loved that first section, just with the little bits of dialog back and forth... and Tempus -- well, I could just hear his voice.

Darn it, how dare you string me along in installments? I need to know what happens next... actually, I just need to know that everything will come out fine, and I'm pretty sure it will because this *is* L&C fanfic after all, but there's always just this teeny tiny bit of niggling doubt...

PJ
chewing her fingernails

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Where, when, has Tempus send Lois? confused

Oooh... and probably no Superman... would be a Clark Kent even? wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
New CC fic! help

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, CC, I'm hooked! I just have to know where Lois has been sent! How will she ever get out of this mess.

Awesome job at capturing Tempus's way of speaking. I could totally hear him drawling the word "darlin'"! He's just the perfect villain to pull off this kind of thing - devious and clever.

Also very interesting how you've alluded to the passage of time and that Superman has also disappeared. Yikes! He must be going nuts wondering what happened to Lois.

Can't wait for part 2 smile
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AHHHHH Darn CLark why didn't you go in! Loved the opening dialogue<g> More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Good!! eek

More!!

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh Hooray..was my first thought!! Another CC story!! smile1

Then I read it and ooooooooooooo you are soooo help

~Liz (begging for more!!)

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And many thanks, Labrat, for your always illuminating point of view <g>.
ROTFLMAO!!!! thumbsup

Tempus - that prize git! And poor Lois!

Superbly written, as always!

More soon!

LabRat (who would suggest you leave at least a month <g> before you post part two - just to add to the torture and be mean to your readers, but who figures she'll be lynched if she did...<ducking and running away very fast> )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Awesome start to a new fic! And I really wonder in what dimension Lois is in if the certainty that she is 'Lois Lane' is enough to get her committed to a mental ward! rotflol

I'm really looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very intriguing. Just which alt-universe has Tempus dumped poor Lois into this time? No Perry, no Jimmy...but is there a Clark?

/me tells Lois to go for broke and ask - she's already in the looney bin so things can't get much worse than they already are. wink

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Absolutely fascinating, CC! And you've certainly learned how to torture your readers - I really don't think you need any lessons from LabRat on that subject. So, Rat:
LabRat (who would suggest you leave at least a month <g> before you post part two - just to add to the torture and be mean to your readers, but who figures she'll be lynched if she did...<ducking and running away very fast> )
with the greatest of respect, butt out! wildguy

CC, I can't wait to see how this develops; how Clark is coping without Lois, how the world is reacting to the increasingly non-available Superman and whether Lois manages to escape the funny farm. More, soon!!!! wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I want to apologise. Humbly. Profoundly. For that one month crack back there. I don't know what came over me. Honest. It was bad. It was worse than bad. It was evil on a scale not often eclipsed even by Elena.

I'm deeply, deeply, ashamed.

Deeply.

Okay, guys, is that enough atonement for my sins? Can I come out from behind the ficus now? Huh? Please? I'll be good....

LabRat (who didn't like the threat on irc to with-hold her cheese allowance...or the thwapping...)

evil

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. thumbsup
PS
Don't make me wait to long.

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, CC! This was great!

Sorry I'm a little late coming in on part 1; I see part 2 already got posted. (Which is GREAT for me since I won't have to sweat it out any longer about what happens next! laugh I just wish it didn't take me so many days to read one part of a really great story. Darn RL. grumble wink )

I really loved this! I was so impressed at your ability to write Tempus. You really nailed him in tone and words! Wow! thumbsup

Anyway, I figured it was better late than never to tell you how much I enjoyed part 1, and am looking forward to the rest of this. Even if it *does* take me entirely too wrong to wrestle time away from RL to be able to enjoy it. smile

Keep up the great work!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Features Writer
Features Writer
CC
great start
can't wait for more
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard