Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6734 10/02/03 09:13 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, so I should probably be upset at whoever's calling Lois, but it got her moving in the right direction wink so maybe that'll be alright... poor Lois, she's such a basket case and so self-conscious about it. It's really sweet, though, that she feels safe with him now. Maybe she'll be able to get some strength from him to help her deal with everything.

Anyway, this was great. Keep writing!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Finally!! A story!! smile1

She should be angry with whoever is calling her mad

more!!! smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! Great part! thumbsup

So she feels really safe with him huh? That's definately a good thing.

I'm hoping that this crazy person (Luthor?) will reveal themself soon and force Lois to get even closer to Clark.

Thanks Leela..can't wait for more!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

As she knew it would, the phone rang again. Despite expecting it, she jumped back in startled fear. Fed up with it all, she picked up the phone in angry haste.

“Who is it? What do you want?” Her voice was angry and challenging.

<Click>

Lois threw the phone down as if she were shaking a furry tarantula off of her arm. She was trembling wildly, and she felt an old and very familiar sense of helpless panic overtake her. She was very tempted to cry.
When she is going to tell Clark that Luthor is stalking her. mad

When are they going to start working together to get Luthor. mad

“Uh.. it actually looks like you’re out of gas.”

She looked at her gauge and groaned.

“Am I really that stupid? My god – I could have sworn I had at least a quarter tank. I never run out of gas… Clark – maybe… could someone have done this – deliberately?”

“Sure. It’s possible.”

“But not likely. Right? I mean – you’re thinking I probably just forgot – “

“No. Lois. I don’t think that at all. Do you think this was a deliberate act ? If you do, then I do too.”
I don't think she forgot then gas. This was on purpose. :roadkill:

“Wow,” she gasped. “Wow. So that’s flying. Wow!”

He smiled at her enthusiasm. “I know. I love to fly. It was the one power that made being so different worth while.”
She love the flying. laugh

More soon, please.

MAF drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow poor Lois still has so far to go. It may take 3 more years before she can be close to him without panic. Glad to have read it. Glad you posted. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wonderful job! The story is so belivable, and I love the way you don't rush Lois' acceptance of Clark. It makes it so much more realistic. You have a real knack for intertwining your A and B plots and a great way with your characters!

Imagine.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks everyone.

I know it's a slow story, and I know my very busy life means it's a slow posting. I appreciate that you have hung on as long as you have.

I appreciate the newer readers too!

I feel very strongly that her recovery pace can't be too rushed. I'm just righting how I feel it - and I can't write something that doesn't feel right to me - so thanks again - for understanding that - despite the fact that it can be frustrating.

Nqoire: What A plot? :-) (No. Thanks! I appreciate your terrific comments!!). I just chuckle because my "A" plot is only there to make my "B" plot (the romance part) move.

And hey: How come nobody was angry on MY behalf when she THREATENED me! (Lois. She was yelling at 'whoever was scripting her life' - which in this case is me... a little joke on my part - my name means 'Play of the gods' in sanskrit - and I always imagine people on a chessboard being moved around by capricious beings. (a-la zeus, etc.. - no offense meant to anyone's belief systems)

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
good part
well done
sorry I'm so late in responding
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard