Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/02/03 01:13 PM
Okay, so I should probably be upset at whoever's calling Lois, but it got her moving in the right direction wink so maybe that'll be alright... poor Lois, she's such a basket case and so self-conscious about it. It's really sweet, though, that she feels safe with him now. Maybe she'll be able to get some strength from him to help her deal with everything.

Anyway, this was great. Keep writing!

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/02/03 01:30 PM
Finally!! A story!! smile1

She should be angry with whoever is calling her mad

more!!! smile

Jose wave
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/02/03 02:06 PM
Yay! Great part! thumbsup

So she feels really safe with him huh? That's definately a good thing.

I'm hoping that this crazy person (Luthor?) will reveal themself soon and force Lois to get even closer to Clark.

Thanks Leela..can't wait for more!

~Liz
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/02/03 02:26 PM
Hi,

Great part. drool

As she knew it would, the phone rang again. Despite expecting it, she jumped back in startled fear. Fed up with it all, she picked up the phone in angry haste.

“Who is it? What do you want?” Her voice was angry and challenging.

<Click>

Lois threw the phone down as if she were shaking a furry tarantula off of her arm. She was trembling wildly, and she felt an old and very familiar sense of helpless panic overtake her. She was very tempted to cry.
When she is going to tell Clark that Luthor is stalking her. mad

When are they going to start working together to get Luthor. mad

“Uh.. it actually looks like you’re out of gas.”

She looked at her gauge and groaned.

“Am I really that stupid? My god – I could have sworn I had at least a quarter tank. I never run out of gas… Clark – maybe… could someone have done this – deliberately?”

“Sure. It’s possible.”

“But not likely. Right? I mean – you’re thinking I probably just forgot – “

“No. Lois. I don’t think that at all. Do you think this was a deliberate act ? If you do, then I do too.”
I don't think she forgot then gas. This was on purpose. :roadkill:

“Wow,” she gasped. “Wow. So that’s flying. Wow!”

He smiled at her enthusiasm. “I know. I love to fly. It was the one power that made being so different worth while.”
She love the flying. laugh

More soon, please.

MAF drool
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/02/03 05:20 PM
Wow poor Lois still has so far to go. It may take 3 more years before she can be close to him without panic. Glad to have read it. Glad you posted. More soon. Laura
Posted By: Nqoire Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/02/03 09:44 PM
Wonderful job! The story is so belivable, and I love the way you don't rush Lois' acceptance of Clark. It makes it so much more realistic. You have a real knack for intertwining your A and B plots and a great way with your characters!
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/03/03 08:18 AM
Thanks everyone.

I know it's a slow story, and I know my very busy life means it's a slow posting. I appreciate that you have hung on as long as you have.

I appreciate the newer readers too!

I feel very strongly that her recovery pace can't be too rushed. I'm just righting how I feel it - and I can't write something that doesn't feel right to me - so thanks again - for understanding that - despite the fact that it can be frustrating.

Nqoire: What A plot? :-) (No. Thanks! I appreciate your terrific comments!!). I just chuckle because my "A" plot is only there to make my "B" plot (the romance part) move.

And hey: How come nobody was angry on MY behalf when she THREATENED me! (Lois. She was yelling at 'whoever was scripting her life' - which in this case is me... a little joke on my part - my name means 'Play of the gods' in sanskrit - and I always imagine people on a chessboard being moved around by capricious beings. (a-la zeus, etc.. - no offense meant to anyone's belief systems)
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, pt 45 - 10/04/03 02:25 PM
Leela,
good part
well done
sorry I'm so late in responding
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards