Next Thread
Print Thread
#6721 10/01/03 03:04 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

Clark groaned softly. This present was yet another reminder of what he had missed last night. He hated himself so much right now -- and he hadn't even opened the gift yet.
He deserve it.

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks, Maria for your fdk!

Is anyone else reading this story? I am really nervous about posting it and I am really afraid that lack of fdk means that no one is reading it or people hate it mecry If you hate it, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll change anything that's really bad, but I just need to know what it is! I know that people are really busy, so that might be it, too. I am just really nervous about posting this story and really paranoid that no one is reading it.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute. Penny really has it bad for him, poor girl<g> More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi,

I'm loving your story Laura! You are doing a great jog describing Lois and Clark's feelings. I was so sorry for Clark!!! And, of course, for Lois too! But they both knew where they were getting when they decided to get married and although Clark can't make too many sacrifices, he is going to have to learn to say "no" to the world sometimes, after all, he is Lois' husband. Post next part soon!

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Laura - I'm reading this, but RL has just taken a sudden sharp turn which means that for a while I don't have time for anything. frown

You're doing a great job of writing a very obsessed Penny - a very funny section. And poor Clark! It's really time that he talked to Lois - I mean, if she left his present out for him, then she must be waiting for him to make the first move?

Keep on writing!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Kerth
Kerth
Was she a little obsessed?
Nah... :p

more!!! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, boy, that was fun! I just dipped in to see what sort of story this was, and giggled my way through Penny's ever-increasingly nutty ideas about Superman. A tail? ROFL!!! I *have* to read this story properly now that I've had such a delectable taster.

Yvonne

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Hi, Laura,

I just now got around to reading this. Life has been incredibly hectic for me recently, but I finally had a chance to just sit down and read.

Penny is unbelievably funny. I'm not sure that "obsessed" even covers it.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I am reading, Laura! goofy

Keep writing.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Laura,
good part
funny
more soon
merry

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thank you, for your feedback, Maria, Laura, Ingra, Wendy, Jose, Yvonne, Nan, Anna, and Merry. I really appreaciate it.

I know I was being paranoid, but I am really afraid of posting this story. It's the first story with a real a plot and possibly the first nfic (we'll see). I was also really worried that no one was reading it because it is set in the 4th season and that isn't really a popular season. blush

I know that everyone is busy -- I am really busy myself -- so I should have assumed that people are busy rather than not reading my story because they hate it wink .

Part 4 is posted now smile .

Laura

- Laura laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm finally catching up with this one after having the dumb stupidity to fall behind. I was planning on just reading to the end and then commenting, but I discovered as I read this segment that I had so much to say I needed to post on it alone.

I had a great time with this segment, Laura. I was alternately rolling my eyes, sticking out my tongue, wanting to whack her upside the head with a 2x4 and laughing out loud during Penny's obsessive thoughts about her plans and Superman. It was all superbly written!

And poor, poor Clark. But, again, a beautifully written scene with him waking up worried and contrite and Lois's obviously well thought out and intricately planned birthday presents were a delight <waffy sigh>

I'm so glad that you wrote and posted this. There aren't enough S4 stories around for this reader. Thank you for sharing. It's quite made my weekend already. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard