Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/01/03 07:04 PM
Hi,

Great part. grumble

Clark groaned softly. This present was yet another reminder of what he had missed last night. He hated himself so much right now -- and he hadn't even opened the gift yet.
He deserve it.

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/02/03 03:50 PM
Thanks, Maria for your fdk!

Is anyone else reading this story? I am really nervous about posting it and I am really afraid that lack of fdk means that no one is reading it or people hate it mecry If you hate it, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll change anything that's really bad, but I just need to know what it is! I know that people are really busy, so that might be it, too. I am just really nervous about posting this story and really paranoid that no one is reading it.

- Laura
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/02/03 05:26 PM
Cute. Penny really has it bad for him, poor girl<g> More soon. Laura
Posted By: Ingra Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/02/03 09:46 PM
Hi,

I'm loving your story Laura! You are doing a great jog describing Lois and Clark's feelings. I was so sorry for Clark!!! And, of course, for Lois too! But they both knew where they were getting when they decided to get married and although Clark can't make too many sacrifices, he is going to have to learn to say "no" to the world sometimes, after all, he is Lois' husband. Post next part soon!

Ingra
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/03/03 04:42 AM
Hi Laura - I'm reading this, but RL has just taken a sudden sharp turn which means that for a while I don't have time for anything. frown

You're doing a great job of writing a very obsessed Penny - a very funny section. And poor Clark! It's really time that he talked to Lois - I mean, if she left his present out for him, then she must be waiting for him to make the first move?

Keep on writing!

Wendy smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/03/03 05:28 AM
Was she a little obsessed?
Nah... :p

more!!! hyper

Jose wave
Posted By: YConnell Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/03/03 05:39 AM
Oh, boy, that was fun! I just dipped in to see what sort of story this was, and giggled my way through Penny's ever-increasingly nutty ideas about Superman. A tail? ROFL!!! I *have* to read this story properly now that I've had such a delectable taster.

Yvonne
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/03/03 07:59 AM
Hi, Laura,

I just now got around to reading this. Life has been incredibly hectic for me recently, but I finally had a chance to just sit down and read.

Penny is unbelievably funny. I'm not sure that "obsessed" even covers it.

Nan
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/03/03 02:15 PM
I am reading, Laura! goofy

Keep writing.
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/04/03 02:40 PM
Laura,
good part
funny
more soon
merry
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/05/03 09:47 PM
Thank you, for your feedback, Maria, Laura, Ingra, Wendy, Jose, Yvonne, Nan, Anna, and Merry. I really appreaciate it.

I know I was being paranoid, but I am really afraid of posting this story. It's the first story with a real a plot and possibly the first nfic (we'll see). I was also really worried that no one was reading it because it is set in the 4th season and that isn't really a popular season. blush

I know that everyone is busy -- I am really busy myself -- so I should have assumed that people are busy rather than not reading my story because they hate it wink .

Part 4 is posted now smile .

Laura

- Laura laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: AKA Clark Kent-Part 3 - 10/18/03 04:17 AM
I'm finally catching up with this one after having the dumb stupidity to fall behind. I was planning on just reading to the end and then commenting, but I discovered as I read this segment that I had so much to say I needed to post on it alone.

I had a great time with this segment, Laura. I was alternately rolling my eyes, sticking out my tongue, wanting to whack her upside the head with a 2x4 and laughing out loud during Penny's obsessive thoughts about her plans and Superman. It was all superbly written!

And poor, poor Clark. But, again, a beautifully written scene with him waking up worried and contrite and Lois's obviously well thought out and intricately planned birthday presents were a delight <waffy sigh>

I'm so glad that you wrote and posted this. There aren't enough S4 stories around for this reader. Thank you for sharing. It's quite made my weekend already. smile

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards