Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6573 09/22/03 03:07 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, I'll start this one........

Mmmmmmmmmmmm lots of WAFFY, lovey, dovey stuff to start and then........screeetch.....slammed on the brakes!

Poor, frustrated Lois AND Clark... grumble of all things..a charity softball game..ug!

Cool start thumbsup Give us more soon!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#6574 09/23/03 12:19 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL, Liz pretty much sums it up. goofy

Nice waffy, sensuous start, Laura, but poor Lois! Clark has a lot of making up for to do when he gets back. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#6575 09/23/03 12:46 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Laura

An excellent beginning! smile1

Tricia cool

#6576 09/23/03 01:33 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Okay... interesting so far laugh

Let's see how are you going to tweak the original episode...

smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#6577 09/23/03 02:23 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great start, Laura!

Loved the sexual tension in the restaurant - maybe if they only would have taken that smirking waiter up on the room he offered Clark would have forgotten all about a silly charity softball game.

Softball?! razz I can see him sniping at all the runners... "You're out!!! So you think you've got a homerun! If I can't score tonight, then nobody's scoring!!!"

More soon!!!

Missy

#6578 09/23/03 08:26 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great start, Laura! You've really captured the mood of the episode here. wink Poor Lois and Clark! So he's off to umpire an... um, softball game. goofy How does Lois feel knowing that she comes second to that? evil

And what's next???

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#6579 09/23/03 11:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece.

She had planned an incredible night, trying to give Clark a birthday to remember for the rest of his life. Dinner had gone by swimmingly. The food had been excellent, and the atmosphere of the restaurant just perfect for a little fooling around. She had planned that part of the evening flawlessly. But that hadn't been the important part of the evening. It had been a little taste of what was to come.

Instead of the romantic birthday evening with her husband in which she had planned to be dressed in the birthday present she had bought for him, she was now resigned to a night alone with the television, dressed in her fuzzy, flannel pajamas.
He need a lesson. :rolleyes:

If he can't take care of a wife, he should had stay single. mad

More soon, please.

MAF
PS
If you have problem with your muse tell me I'll kick her around little. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#6580 09/23/03 11:39 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Laura,
Clark has some serious making up to do
more
merry

#6581 09/23/03 04:38 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Awesome story! Just one little nit pick...you are going to make us wait an entire WEEK for part two?!?!?!?!?
wildguy

I can't wait to read the next part!

#6582 09/26/03 09:56 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks, Liz, LabRat, Tricia, Jose, Missy, Wendy, Maria, Merry, and Isislnc smile . I am so glad you all like it. Of all the stories I've ever written, this part of this story is my absolute favorite. . . Until the part where Clark has to leave to ump the softball game.

If you think it's going to be smooth sailing for our favorite couple, think again smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard