Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Supes1fan FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/22/03 07:07 PM
OK, I'll start this one........

Mmmmmmmmmmmm lots of WAFFY, lovey, dovey stuff to start and then........screeetch.....slammed on the brakes!

Poor, frustrated Lois AND Clark... grumble of all things..a charity softball game..ug!

Cool start thumbsup Give us more soon!

~Liz
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 04:19 AM
LOL, Liz pretty much sums it up. goofy

Nice waffy, sensuous start, Laura, but poor Lois! Clark has a lot of making up for to do when he gets back. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 04:46 AM
Laura

An excellent beginning! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 05:33 AM
Okay... interesting so far laugh

Let's see how are you going to tweak the original episode...

smile1
Posted By: MissyG Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 06:23 AM
Great start, Laura!

Loved the sexual tension in the restaurant - maybe if they only would have taken that smirking waiter up on the room he offered Clark would have forgotten all about a silly charity softball game.

Softball?! razz I can see him sniping at all the runners... "You're out!!! So you think you've got a homerun! If I can't score tonight, then nobody's scoring!!!"

More soon!!!

Missy
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 12:26 PM
Great start, Laura! You've really captured the mood of the episode here. wink Poor Lois and Clark! So he's off to umpire an... um, softball game. goofy How does Lois feel knowing that she comes second to that? evil

And what's next???

Wendy smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 03:20 PM
Hi,

Great piece.

She had planned an incredible night, trying to give Clark a birthday to remember for the rest of his life. Dinner had gone by swimmingly. The food had been excellent, and the atmosphere of the restaurant just perfect for a little fooling around. She had planned that part of the evening flawlessly. But that hadn't been the important part of the evening. It had been a little taste of what was to come.

Instead of the romantic birthday evening with her husband in which she had planned to be dressed in the birthday present she had bought for him, she was now resigned to a night alone with the television, dressed in her fuzzy, flannel pajamas.
He need a lesson. :rolleyes:

If he can't take care of a wife, he should had stay single. mad

More soon, please.

MAF
PS
If you have problem with your muse tell me I'll kick her around little. hyper
Posted By: merry Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 03:39 PM
Laura,
Clark has some serious making up to do
more
merry
Posted By: IsisLnC Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/23/03 08:38 PM
Awesome story! Just one little nit pick...you are going to make us wait an entire WEEK for part two?!?!?!?!?
wildguy

I can't wait to read the next part!
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK => AKA Clark 1/? - 09/26/03 01:56 PM
Thanks, Liz, LabRat, Tricia, Jose, Missy, Wendy, Maria, Merry, and Isislnc smile . I am so glad you all like it. Of all the stories I've ever written, this part of this story is my absolute favorite. . . Until the part where Clark has to leave to ump the softball game.

If you think it's going to be smooth sailing for our favorite couple, think again smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards