Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here.

Probably no posts over the weekend but DH/2 kids are going camping Sunday so hopefully some writing time as I have about 6 more chapters done at the moment...

/me sighs...

Thanks!
Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aha! So there is some angst in this story. At least it's just a small amount, and once Clark safely returns from his rescue, all will be well in the Backwards world.

~Mel~
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Guess we knew that was coming! razz

thanks!

rkn
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol, I have been loving this story, and the past two stories!

Poor Lois! Part of being married to Clark is having to deal with him being absent at times....

One question I was wondering about. How did Clark get his name? Traditionally, Clark is Martha's maiden name. Is it Ellen's maiden name in this story?

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Superman is working like a man on a mission, Trina," the blonde correspondent said into the microphone. "I've seen him work a few times before but never like this."

"Why do you think that is?" the brunette on the other side of the split screen asked.

"Well, it's not that he never works hard – I certainly don't mean to suggest anything like that – but there seems to be an extra urgency to him tonight.
Ah, there is a large amount of unresolved sexual tension! This part was funny.

But then it segues off into Lois, alone on her wedding night, and realizing that this situation is likely to repeat itself. Poignant.

And is the marriage valid if it hasn't been consummated? I'm still remembering Star's warning.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Glad you liked the quotes, Carol smile Here we go again smile
A long minute later, she pulled back as there was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Losing altitude?
"Oops." Clark looked chagrinned. "Guess I lost altitude there." He kissed her again, swiftly this time. "Let's get home before we do anymore of that."
laugh
She closed her eyes as his face neared hers. First a slight brush of his lips against hers and then...

He was gone.
O-oh?
I mean, technically, we've been married since last week but...
But that’s never stopped you before from waiting a couple more years…
"Superman is working like a man on a mission, Trina," the blonde correspondent said into the microphone. "I've seen him work a few times before but never like this."
Hmm… All this excess energy makes Superman work faster, huh?
She finally decided to take a long shower and see if she could figure out what to wear – besides her birthday suit – for what was essentially her wedding night.
White dress shirt?
She put the thoughts out of her mind and eventually fell into a restless sleep.
So Zara still has time to intervene before bad things happen. After all, Lois was sent together with Clark to Earth. Only her name was Lor-El back than dizzy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks guys smile .

Not much time. Am supposed to be cleaning kids rooms. I spent the weekend either not home or moving furniture/boxes around and I am beyond sore.

I did finish Ch. 16 on a break last night though smile .

More momentarily...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard