FDK goes here smile .

Tomorrow probably about this time.

Thanks!
Carol

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I don't know, you've almost gotten me to believe you forgot how to write angst altogether...that or you've turned a corner and left your life of crime behind. wink

Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The ringing in my ears...gasp! It's not tinnitus! It's really the angst bomb ticking...j/k :p

Great part. I love Martha!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, this part was entirely so WAFFy and sweet that I'm expecting a bomb in the next chapter.

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
You guys crack me up!

I can totally write WAFF! Thank you very much!

Now, I've finished reading/editing OTOH [yes, again - even though a GE already has it - what can I say? I got sucked in again and noticed a few things...]

Now, hopefully, back to BIII [then editing UP [again] and hopefully writing a couple of short things and SED].

More momentarily!
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's a good point my pre-posters bring up. Is this going to be like one of those super-volcanos that build up the magma over hundred thousands of years only to erupt in explosions that cause a new ice age, mass extinction and general end of the world?

Oh well, I'll take what i can get and prepare for the nuclear winter that's about to befall us all laugh

"I thought Clark was the only one with superspeed," her dad commented, earning a glare from Lois.

"I think they're anxious to get back home," Martha whispered to him. "Though why they decided to stay and have dinner with us if they flew off to get married is beyond me."
priceless help

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard