OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Jaxie,

Great story! thumbsup

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#6329 09/14/03 08:16 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow, 15 parts all at once!

I really enjoyed this, and look forward to your next fic!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#6330 09/15/03 12:15 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Jaxie, good work! I enjoyed this one smile Jimmy was very cute goofy and Supergirl had a good debut.

Some of your story parts were a little short... next story, you could post in longer sections. Though if you're posting all the parts at once, it's not that big a deal.

Welcome to the boards! Hope you have fun here smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#6331 09/19/03 01:06 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Finally getting a few minutes to catch up on these. smile

I enjoyed this little adventure.

You started off with an excellent hook, which immediately made me curious to read more.

For someone like me, who's not as interested in the mythology and characters of the Superman universe, this was still a very interesting and enjoyable story. Nice use of the movie villains! I always found them the most interesting and the second movie the most enjoyable, so it was fun to see them out and about again, creating havoc. <g>

Eeep - you had me worried for poor Jimmy there for a time! I thought maybe you were going to make Tank's day. (You might have figured by now that Jimmy isn't his favourite character) goofy

“Don’t you have some film to develop?” Clark asked.
rotflol Poor Jimmy.

And a sweet little ending, too. This was a fun reworking of some familiar characters, Jaxie. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#6332 09/19/03 04:12 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Eeep - you had me worried for poor Jimmy there for a time! I thought maybe you were going to make Tank's day. (You might have figured by now that Jimmy isn't his favourite character) goofy
I know a little . . . what's his adversion to Jimmy? smile

And a sweet little ending, too. This was a fun reworking of some familiar characters, Jaxie. smile
Thank you so much, Lab! And thanks for the advice; I've taken it to heart, and you were right! wink

Jaxie

I'm too young and boyish to go to jail. - "Top Copy"

Who's your buddy, huh, who's your pal? - "Tempus Fugitive"

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard