Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Deja Vu- Part 1- 15 - 09/14/03 06:54 PM
Hi Jaxie,

Great story! thumbsup

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Deja Vu- Part 1- 15 - 09/15/03 12:16 AM
Wow, 15 parts all at once!

I really enjoyed this, and look forward to your next fic!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Deja Vu- Part 1- 15 - 09/15/03 04:15 AM
Hey Jaxie, good work! I enjoyed this one smile Jimmy was very cute goofy and Supergirl had a good debut.

Some of your story parts were a little short... next story, you could post in longer sections. Though if you're posting all the parts at once, it's not that big a deal.

Welcome to the boards! Hope you have fun here smile

PJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Deja Vu- Part 1- 15 - 09/19/03 05:06 AM
Finally getting a few minutes to catch up on these. smile

I enjoyed this little adventure.

You started off with an excellent hook, which immediately made me curious to read more.

For someone like me, who's not as interested in the mythology and characters of the Superman universe, this was still a very interesting and enjoyable story. Nice use of the movie villains! I always found them the most interesting and the second movie the most enjoyable, so it was fun to see them out and about again, creating havoc. <g>

Eeep - you had me worried for poor Jimmy there for a time! I thought maybe you were going to make Tank's day. (You might have figured by now that Jimmy isn't his favourite character) goofy

“Don’t you have some film to develop?” Clark asked.
rotflol Poor Jimmy.

And a sweet little ending, too. This was a fun reworking of some familiar characters, Jaxie. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: Jaxie Re: FDK: Deja Vu- Part 1- 15 - 09/19/03 08:12 AM
Eeep - you had me worried for poor Jimmy there for a time! I thought maybe you were going to make Tank's day. (You might have figured by now that Jimmy isn't his favourite character) goofy
I know a little . . . what's his adversion to Jimmy? smile

And a sweet little ending, too. This was a fun reworking of some familiar characters, Jaxie. smile
Thank you so much, Lab! And thanks for the advice; I've taken it to heart, and you were right! wink

Jaxie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards