carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next post: Thursday evening

Chapter 16 Preview
Lois stared into his eyes as he rested his weight on his elbows.

"You remember?" she whispered, tears filling her eyes.

He hesitated then nodded. "I remember you. The sandbox. 'Rescuing' Lana. Kissing you and telling you I was going to marry you."
So, the informal poll for the next fic...

A: Someone Else's Dreams: OTOH III, first 9.5 chapters done and 3.5 later chapters

B: Eureka Spring Fic [no that's not the real title [Wink] ]: Lois and Clark meet in the little Arkansas town a year or two before the pilot - and before Claude, first 8.5 chapters done

C: HoL rewrite: the one the muse is currently most interested in, 1 chapter done [though not beta'd yet and am a bit worried that part of it is going to be deemed... unnecessary or something and then back to the drawing board - and yes, the parts I were worried about being unnecessary may be so... I'm looking forward to writing it but may be a while before I can post].

Current vote tally:

A: 2.8
B: 4.5
C: 2.1

[That's 1 point for preference, .5 for second choice [for those who gave an order] and .3 for third choice. This is totally scientific you know...]

Thanks smile .
Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!! About time! Guess it took a really good kiss to bring it back. laugh

(What's a laundry sorter? All I have are 3 baskets)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
I sense a wonderful conclusion coming.

He stopped the feverish kiss, resting his forehead on hers, both of them out of breath. "I remember," he whispered.
This was such a sweet way to finish this part.

I'm really glad they both finally took some decisive actions towards fixing this mess.

Can't wait for the last part.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wowzers!!!! Lois woke the Sleeping Beauty with a kiss!!! smile1 jump

(Well, not entirely, but you know what I mean....)

And now we are all looking forward to the happy conclusion! party

As for your next fic, Carol, write whichever you muse is most interested in!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay!!!! wave

PS. I have done the crosscountry-driving. Once a direct shot from New Hampshire to San Diego in 3 1/2 days and once the scenic route from San Diego back east with stops in San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Washington DC etc. The latter took 2 weeks and was an awesome experience. Got to meet some FoLCs along the way too. smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1 hyper clap party

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol love it!!!!! I'm out the water an free and so is Clark. Can't wait until the next chapter. smile1 hyper wave sloppy

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh nice Carol! Love it. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Next post: Thursday evening
Yay, I get to read it!! hyper hyper hyper

Awesome part, Carol! It was nice to see Clark actually making an effort to get to know Lois again. And certainly wonderful that he's starting to remember. Looking forward to a happy ending!

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I am so glad that both sets of parents handled their first fight well. It could have been very easy for them to intrude or cause problems for the couple further on down the road.

Clark is trying so hard to be a good husband. I'm not sure if Lois notices, though. For one thing, she doesn't realize how hard it is to treat her respectfully when all he wants to do is ogle the fun parts.

I wonder how Lois will interpret his final statement. Will she think that he remembers everything? Or will she realize that he remembers something?

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
He stopped the feverish kiss, resting his forehead on hers, both of them out of breath. "I remember," he whispered.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! evil

Bob

F
Blogger
Blogger
F
What a wonderful way to remember!

Very nice part, Carol!

party

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Then you make new memories," Jonathan told him. "Start dating her again, for real, and not just the moderately uncomfortable double date with Pete and Abby where you talk around a lot of issues but never actually get to know Lois. Fall in love with her all over again."
It's about bloody time! I'm hoping if I ever get amnesia, it doesn't take me months to say to my husband, "Hey! Let's go make some new memories." Where's that clue x 4...

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hm, so does he remember everything, or just that piece? Well, either way, I don't think it will be long now.

Top Banana
Top Banana
The remembering scene was superb!!! Loved it!!!

And if you are still counting, Eureka Springs fic please. Although anything will do... as long as you post wink

thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks everyone!!!

Karen - same idea, one unit wink .

Female Hawk - glad you liked it!

Ann - Thought you'd enjoy that wink . Muse cooperated a bit yesterday...

Natascha - Glad you're here! Yeah - I can't seem to write a non-pregnant Lois recently :p .

Michael - wink

Lovesuper - it's coming!

Laura - thanks!

Rona - just for you wink .

Elisabeth - They're both still in a weird space I think. Conclusion coming up shortly!

Bob - awww - don't let your head hurt!

Fuzzy - there are worse things than making out with one's spouse, I suppose... smile

JD - LOL! Here's hoping you just never get amnesia!

Amy - it's coming!

AnKS - thanks. the muse worked on it last night smile

Current vote tally:

A: 2.8
B: 5.5
C: 2.1

[That's 1 point for preference, .5 for second choice [for those who gave an order] and .3 for third choice. This is totally scientific you know...]

So it's a good thing the muse finally started working on 'B' again last night!

More in the next FDK thread...

Conclusion coming in a few smile .

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard