Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Clark sank into one of the chairs before looking at his parents. "What do I do?" he whispered. "What do I do?"
What should you do, Clark? Hmmmm, how about... you make love to her? wink dizzy eek shock jawdrop

Ann

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks everyone!

Sue - I suppose Internet problems are okay... But Ricochet would be good too...

Michael - I think the thing with Sam and Lois was that they'd had this discussion with him several times and Lois wasn't happy that he didn't trust them - even for a second.

Amy - smile

Terry - You can't really believe that I like doing these things. I hadn't planned on Lois kind of going off there, but she just did. And it worked. She needed to.

Elisabeth - sure was wink .

Patrick - the journal will come back.

JD - yep!

Sarah - smile

Bob - don't hurt your head! Yes, ES can be hot in July I'm sure! And yes, the streets are crazy! I didn't see either of those when I was there either, but I was only there for a couple hours for a wedding a few years ago.

Rona - I'm not above being bribed. Get Sue to post Ricochet... wink As for HoL, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like I've got planned - though the idea was inspired by another fic but...

Iolan - probably a bit, but I don't think Lois cares much at this point wink . Angst? There's only TWO chapters left!

Karen - there's only two chapters left. Then the torment will end. Maybe.

Andreia - Begging might help. If dropping him out of a barn wouldn't help, maybe a drop out of space would do it...

Fuzzy - Well, yeah he is. Will post tomorrow smile .

Ann - good idea...

Current vote tally:

A: 2.8
B: 4.5
C: 2.1

[That's 1 point for preference, .5 for second choice [for those who gave an order] and .3 for third choice. This is totally scientific you know...]

Okay - will post 15 tomorrow and 16 probably Thursday night if Sue posts Ricochet. Or something wink .

Carol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard