Next Thread
Print Thread
#60870 02/10/09 10:03 AM
M
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
M
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. The story is becoming bigger than I first imagined, but I am keeping up my writing schedule.

Max

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Very good. Piece by piece he shares his story with Lois. Too bad they didn't get to dance together to see how smoothly they interact. Maybe the next part?
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Wonderful part. I love how their relationship is developing and how Clark is learning to trust and open up to Lois

'He continued to look at Lois, drawn to what was reflected in her eyes at that moment. It was in that moment that he realized something. That there was more in her eyes than he had ever seen in Lena’s. There was the strength, the courage, and the confidence. But more, he saw the reflection of her caring… her heart. The excitement of being with Lena had blinded him to the fact that he never saw that in her eyes.

The realization gave him the courage to say to Lois, “Lena. Her name was Lena.”

I love these paragraphs. They are so beautifully written and so moving. Perfect

robinson
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Nice. But they have come all this way - tuxed and zipped- looking good, and smelling good and everything...they must dance together, if only once.
Lena is no longer a bad word now that Lois is in Clark's life-for real-as they say.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very nice. Clark's slowly opening up smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Now things should start getting really interesting.

I like these two slightly different versions of Lois and Clark. Clark is not so naive since he's been burned himself. Can't tell if this Lois is as guarded because of her past as we normally would see her, or if she is just so intrigued by this guy who obviously likes her, but doesn't chase. He's a bit of an inigma and curiousity can cause her to let down her defenses.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Tank (who thinks that maybe a haircut for Lois might make Clark a bit more receptive since Lois would look even better than she does now... right?)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I love this story! I love the premise; this different side of Clark... can't wait to watch these 2 characters develop... and for further updates! smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard