Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: maxkeegan FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/10/09 02:03 PM
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. The story is becoming bigger than I first imagined, but I am keeping up my writing schedule.

Max
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/10/09 03:06 PM
Wow! Very good. Piece by piece he shares his story with Lois. Too bad they didn't get to dance together to see how smoothly they interact. Maybe the next part?
cool
Artemis
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/10/09 08:48 PM
Wonderful part. I love how their relationship is developing and how Clark is learning to trust and open up to Lois

'He continued to look at Lois, drawn to what was reflected in her eyes at that moment. It was in that moment that he realized something. That there was more in her eyes than he had ever seen in Lena’s. There was the strength, the courage, and the confidence. But more, he saw the reflection of her caring… her heart. The excitement of being with Lena had blinded him to the fact that he never saw that in her eyes.

The realization gave him the courage to say to Lois, “Lena. Her name was Lena.”

I love these paragraphs. They are so beautifully written and so moving. Perfect
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/11/09 03:46 AM
Nice. But they have come all this way - tuxed and zipped- looking good, and smelling good and everything...they must dance together, if only once.
Lena is no longer a bad word now that Lois is in Clark's life-for real-as they say.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/11/09 02:18 PM
Very nice. Clark's slowly opening up smile

Michael
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/11/09 04:20 PM
Now things should start getting really interesting.

I like these two slightly different versions of Lois and Clark. Clark is not so naive since he's been burned himself. Can't tell if this Lois is as guarded because of her past as we normally would see her, or if she is just so intrigued by this guy who obviously likes her, but doesn't chase. He's a bit of an inigma and curiousity can cause her to let down her defenses.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Tank (who thinks that maybe a haircut for Lois might make Clark a bit more receptive since Lois would look even better than she does now... right?)
Posted By: flowerpot Re: FDK - Reflections, Part 16 - 02/13/09 01:26 AM
I love this story! I love the premise; this different side of Clark... can't wait to watch these 2 characters develop... and for further updates! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards