Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Yay!!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, this is getting very interesting.

If someone knew what Clark does about Luthor and Superman and didn't tell me when I was thinking of marrying the bum (Luthor I mean), I'd be VERY mad

More soon please!

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Missy, great instalment.

I love it when someone is able to present a little logic into the HoL scenario, since it was so lacking in it in the series.

Lois is an intelligent woman and I was never able to get past the fact that she would reject her best friend because she didn't love him 'that way' but would consider (and accept) Lex's marriage proposal when it was obvious, even to her, that she didn't love him 'that way' either. Not a good choice.

Normally I'm all for whams of any kind, but in this instance I'd really like Lois and Clark to be able to work through the upcoming revelation quickly and in a logically reasonable manner. Better to have them together and focused on who the real villian is... Luthor.

The whams can come from Luthor's actions once Lois turns him down. Those are more fun anyway.

Post again... now, if not sooner.

Tank (who, since he can't really write anymore needs more story parts to read)

Merriwether
Merriwether
(Err, first off, apologies for not getting back to fdk on part 10 as promised, or on part 11 at all. I plead a bad case of real-life-itis. help

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Aaargh! Come on, Missy, the suspense is killing me!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard