Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
This was a great ending, although it definitely left me wanting more (but maybe that just makes it a better ending?).

I was definitely of the opinion that Lois knew Clark was an alien all the way through, although I can also see your argument that this would be a weird place for her to go - if I were to see some evidence of an alien now it would probably take a lot to convince me it was real and I like to think that I'm not galatically stupid. So, for Lois, this claim is a bit weird. Although, I do agree with others that I would still expect her to question why the government was taking the claim so seriously.

Sequel, please?

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm with Nancy et al on this one; I thought Lois got the papers to protect him and his family because she knew that Clark was the alien. Regardless, it was a wonderful end to a not-long-enough weekend!

Pretty please, with a cherry on top, write a sequel??? I don't wanna beg, but I will if I have to! smile

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story, FH and it definitely needs a sequel. I'm of the opinion Lois doesn't think Clark is an alien. The story was very sweet and basically gentle. You need to keep in the info on why Perry was able to put Lois up at the Kent's. Maybe casing it from Clark's POV would help the disconnect you felt.
"Mom, why is there a strange lady in my bed?"
"Well, Clark, her editor called me up and asked me if we could extend her a little midwest hospitality."
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks to all for their feedback.

There will be a sequel - but it still needs a lot more work at present.

Artemis - thanks for you idea re Perry. That would work well.

G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
Wow. Loved it. Would be great to see more of this Lois and Clark.
clap

Top Banana
Top Banana
I can't believe I just now found this wonderful story! I loved it, from start to finish! Very nicely written! thumbsup

Off to post feedback on the sequel...

Editted by me, after posting, because I had inadvertently written a spoiler in my feedback, as I confused parts of this story and its sequel (having read both of them in one sitting)

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Columnist
Columnist
Oooh! I loved this! I have all the follow-up stories saved in my bookmarks now so I can read them!

I like your writing style, btw. It's all very flow-y.

Great job! thumbsup

.talk nerdy to me.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard