Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad your back on your feet again.

Post when you can.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I hope all is well and we will see soon the next chapter of this wonderful story

robinson
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone again for understanding and being patient.

I have no idea why my life seems to be going slightly mad at the moment, but it just seems to be one stress after another, and stress doesn't help my muse.

I do have some stuff written, but I would like to finish this story so I can post very quickly and, hopefully, keep you all happy.

Thanks again for your encouragement.
Yours Jenni

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
has anyone heard from Jenni? is everything OK?

robinson
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I spoke to her on IRC during the last few weeks, and everything's okay, if still a little crazy. It sounded like she was getting close to the end of the story, but she didn't indicate when she'd be ready to start posting.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I'm sorry to have gone completely missing in action over the last few months. I should have posted an update on MWTB, at least.

I can only thank you and say I'm amazed at how patient you have all been, and that you are still waiting to read the end of this story.

I am getting there, but it's taking me time. I was once able to write fairly quickly, but speed seems to have deserted me. However, my muse has returned, though she does seem to be on a 'go slow'.

I really have no reason or excuse, and I will post, but I'd like to type 'the end' on this story and then post it all very quickly.

I'd hate for something else to go wrong and have to apologize to you all again. I can't expect you to be that patient. smile

Yours Jenni

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Jenni,

Thank you for the update. I am glad things are OK. I am looking forward to seeing the completion of this wonderful fic.

Since we had to wait so long maybe you could add some extra waffiness between Lois and Clark :-)You do it very well

robinson
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Jenni, glad to see you back. wave Your fic is worthy all the waiting. notworthy Don't worry, whenever you get it ready, we'll be here to read it. wink

Take care,
Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Blogger
Blogger
Just thought I'd bring this story out of hiding and check to see how it is going with your muse? Still patiently waiting, but I do really like your story and can't wait for the next part.

Top Banana
Top Banana
just beta'd the second to last installment, so Jenni will start posting soon I think. smile

c.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Just to confirm Carol's post. I am on the home straight, though not past the finishing post yet. smile

When I do finish, I will post the concluding parts quickly.

For those still interested in reading MWTB, thank you so much for your patience.

Yours Jenni

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard