Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Interesting...
I wonder how long it will take until Lois finds out she seems to have some suspicions...

I like it that Clark is not alone in this story. He has two persons around him for support and Lois also seems to be warmer than in the show.

Kathryn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<Clark?... your new girlfriend is kinda scary...> “I’ll... be around...”

<Isn’t she great?>

<...you’re crazy...>
rotflol

Even if it gets repetitive (The FDK, I mean wink ): Loved it laugh

I can't wait to finding out what else you have in store for us and what part of LnC you're going to cover.

I am a bit worried though about the steamrolling of CJ and if this might backfire eventually. confused

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Blogger
Blogger
F
I love the idea of Clark having a twin. This will be so practical for both of them.

I foresee some complications when Lois is fascinated by Superman and he is already married (well, one of 2, anyway...).

Great story, keep it coming (read: please post earlier!)

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Kathryn84: I'm glad you liked the shifts in their characters and thanks for leaving a message =D As for Lois' suspicions.. =X

Michael: hehe, I'm so glad the banter seems to be as amusing as it's meant to be... CJ gets to be my Mystery Science Theater voice sometimes... As for Cj... angel-devil

fuzzy: Another new poster =D I'll need to see about what my family wants to do for New Year's and such to see when I can post... the next two chapters are some of my favorites...

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Sara,

Another excellent part. I was hoping that the flight back to the Planet would be all three of them. I'm glad it happened that way. smile

I am really anxious to see where the classic Superman <-> Lois <-> Clark triangle will go. My reading of this part suggests that Lois is not nearly so starry-eyed over Superman as in the series.

That's going to be very interesting with Clark and CJ. I expect she's likely to receive some very mixed signals.

Whatever happens, I hope she's seen enough of Lex to maintain a skeptical distance from that... guy. razz

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Bob... all I can say is =X >< 11 is ready now but 12 has some kinks to work out.... and I'm on part 19 for cutting things up into chapters.... just to let people know where I am ~.^

ps- gratz on your first archived fics, Bob!!!

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard