Lois & Clark Forums
Interesting...
I wonder how long it will take until Lois finds out she seems to have some suspicions...

I like it that Clark is not alone in this story. He has two persons around him for support and Lois also seems to be warmer than in the show.
<Clark?... your new girlfriend is kinda scary...> “I’ll... be around...”

<Isn’t she great?>

<...you’re crazy...>
rotflol

Even if it gets repetitive (The FDK, I mean wink ): Loved it laugh

I can't wait to finding out what else you have in store for us and what part of LnC you're going to cover.

I am a bit worried though about the steamrolling of CJ and if this might backfire eventually. confused

Michael
I love the idea of Clark having a twin. This will be so practical for both of them.

I foresee some complications when Lois is fascinated by Superman and he is already married (well, one of 2, anyway...).

Great story, keep it coming (read: please post earlier!)
Kathryn84: I'm glad you liked the shifts in their characters and thanks for leaving a message =D As for Lois' suspicions.. =X

Michael: hehe, I'm so glad the banter seems to be as amusing as it's meant to be... CJ gets to be my Mystery Science Theater voice sometimes... As for Cj... angel-devil

fuzzy: Another new poster =D I'll need to see about what my family wants to do for New Year's and such to see when I can post... the next two chapters are some of my favorites...
Hi Sara,

Another excellent part. I was hoping that the flight back to the Planet would be all three of them. I'm glad it happened that way. smile

I am really anxious to see where the classic Superman <-> Lois <-> Clark triangle will go. My reading of this part suggests that Lois is not nearly so starry-eyed over Superman as in the series.

That's going to be very interesting with Clark and CJ. I expect she's likely to receive some very mixed signals.

Whatever happens, I hope she's seen enough of Lex to maintain a skeptical distance from that... guy. razz

Bob
Bob... all I can say is =X >< 11 is ready now but 12 has some kinks to work out.... and I'm on part 19 for cutting things up into chapters.... just to let people know where I am ~.^

ps- gratz on your first archived fics, Bob!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards