Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah, I can imagine this will take a few more parts to resolve <g>

Fascinating stuff. Not sure I like the changes yet (I always liked the idea that Superman was a joint creation of Clark's and Lois's); but I'm definitely going along for the ride... and you might inspire me to brush up on my French! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, fascinating!! Lois was married to Claude, and they had a happy marriage - wow! And their daughter is being brought up bilingual, yes? Very interesting!

Lois's attitude to Superman is another intriguing change. So for once she isn't going to swoon over the god in a cape? goofy

“Superman,” Lois answered with disdain, “is nothing but an overgrown little boy in tights, using his so called, ‘super-powers’ to interfere in people’s lives.”

“*Save* peoples lives,” Clark corrected. Lois eye’s narrowed as she responded to his edit.
Ooh! I can feel the scorch from here! wink

Okay, I'm ready for more now... wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This is an intriguing take on the Pilot so far, Jocelyn. I'm really enjoying the little twists on canon you've brought to the story already and keen to see where we go from here.

So...Lois is looking for someone who speaks French, huh? <g>

And....oh oh! Superman is implicated in taking Lois's beloved husband, Claude from her? Ouch! That's going to have some interesting repercussions, I can tell!

Post more soon, please! I'm going to be very interested in where this takes us.

thumbsup

LabRat smile (who isn't at all repentant about being one of the naggers if this is the result wink )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is a great start! smile1

Post more soon, please!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Too short!

It still hurt Lois that she had not been able to find anything much on Claude’s disappearance. Perry had sent out dozens of people in search of him, on many different expeditions, and had every single time come back empty handed. The only evidence being a crashed plane without a single body inside. No one knew what had happened to that plane, or who had taken the bodies. There was no where to look, and no one to blame… with the exception of that vigilante in the annoying primary colors: Superman.
evil

Claude a nice man? Very scary! evil

More soon, please.

Waiting for part 3. peep

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I shouldn't have started with a new story (lack of time) but I'm not sorry that I did. It's a nice start, Jocelyn! You've certainly made some changes and I look forward how you're going to solve them. smile

And I like a billangual kid! I'm always impressd with young kids who can do that. smile

Saskia smile1

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Most interesting changes. I'll stick to this new story of yours just to find out how you are going to resolve this. You are going to resolve this, right? I mean Lois and Clark will end up togehter?

And then Lois' new attitude towards Superman... I think I can see where she's coming from, but I'm not sure...

Sira - waiting curiously for part 3

S
Blogger
Blogger
S
I loved it! It's different...just please please don't bring Claude back to life! and if you absolutely insist on doing that...I hope Lois and Clark end up together...

Maisa

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jocelyn

A very intriguing start! thumbsup

Some very interesting twists! eek I can't wait to see where this is headed.

Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard